Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
coyote_acme.png

21477BPLooney-Tunes-Wile-E-Coyote.jpg

I feel really sorry for him.. I like the Buckeyes and watching him play wow he was just amazing I never thought this would happen to him. this sucks

If we would have drafted him!!

oh lord maurice claurett has went and done it again.!! i really think that the only thing that boy knows is trouble. i mean he pretty much just washed his career away to start with but its like everyday something new comes up with him

I used to feel sorry for him, but after reading the article, it looks to me like he started this downward spiral and now he has to dig himself out. The NFL seems like one place where you don't get extra chances either. MLB, maybe. NBA, Maybe. NFL, they kick you out the door fast. It's gonna be a long road back for this guy, but it doesn't have to be, he's got a little girl, and that can be reason enough to forget all the things he didn't achieve. I hope he makes it out, and truthfully, it could have been a lot worse, his path is recoverable, but I don't feel sorry for him.

He was found with 4 loaded weapons in his car, he ran from police and resisted arrest. His daughter is going to grow up with her father in prison. If he was so concerned for her and how important she was to him he would not have been in that situation in the first place.

He made his bed.

"He actually wanted me to shut the gym down, so nobody could train when he was training, so he could focus and get in his intensity level, and all that,'' Ikei told me earlier this year. "I'm like 'You going to tell Coach Green someday at the Arizona Cardinals that nobody can work out when you're working out?' ''

:lol3: I shouldn't laugh at this dude but I really found this quote humorous.

edit in:

He would take that water bottle everywhere, including the Bronco weight room, and the team started getting suspicious when, before minicamp practices, he'd grab the bottle and say, "I gotta get my Goose on.'' It wasn't a joke; the Bronco players were convinced he was chugging Grey Goose.:biglaugh:

Get this, found within a 1/4 mile of a victim in his upcoming trial, who was obviously going to testify against him. And he runs from the police. And he had loaded weapons. I would say that is more than a coincidence. Something was about to go down. This may have been an uglier thing than I first thought.

And lawyers crack me up, saying he is more a threat to himself, when he was wearing a bullet proof vest. The guy didn't and doesn't want to die. That much is clear.

"I'm a young man going through stress. I'm a person who was scheduled to make millions and didn't make 'em."

Pretty poignant quote. Life is hard. The bigger you are the harder you fall. This kid needed a mentor during his formative years in a bad way. All he knows his bad decisions.

Riverman said:
"I'm a young man going through stress. I'm a person who was scheduled to make millions and didn't make 'em."

Pretty poignant quote. Life is hard. The bigger you are the harder you fall. This kid needed a mentor during his formative years in a bad way. All he knows his bad decisions.

thats what happens when youth gets all caught up in the "look at my bling"

his life isn't gonna get any easier
i'm sure there are some aquaintances in lockup with connections to the people he owes money to
and to make matters worse, kids would rather have their parents at home instead of in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back