Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gag......
I meanI guess I could go with The Bellsouth Coliseum but LP?? I hate the idea..
luckily it really doesn't matter what I think,
I'll still be there on sunday whether its the coliseum or the MaryKay performing arts turf and convention center..
Come on pre-season..

Maybe they could take parts of the company name and use it. Welcome to LouPac Coliseum! Nah, that doesn't sound any better... Man, Adelphia Coliseum just rolled right off the tongue... It's a bummer. I'd rather stick with The Coliseum, but I don't really care what the stadium is called.

This is Music City, you would think a record company would put up some bucks, like Sony or BMG. For all the money they make from this city, you don't hear of them giving anything back. There should be a wing at TPAC named after one, or a music scholarship given to a deserving inner city kid paid by a record company.
Maybe there is, but I haven't heard of anything.

Canadian Titan said:
"Not in Our House Coliseum"
The way the Titans have played the last 2 years, it has been, Beat us in Our House Coliseum

The Lousiana Pacific Coliseum in Nashville....it would be better the Lousiana Pacific Superdome(for the Superdome in NO)

Hoffa said:
A stadium at a coliseum?
It's only one structure.

And it's in Tennessee, which is closer to the Atlantic.

LOL, I wasn't serious. :lol:

The name of the company is Louisana Pacific, that has nothing to do with Tennessee's location.

They are hardly teaching geography in schools anymore. If kids watch a game, and the announcer says "We are in Nashville at Louisiana Pacific Stadium" they'll be even more lost than they already are now.

I think Nissan would try and stray away from taking a particular team especially as you said in a market they heavaly advertise in. It seems like it would alienate people who were not fans of the titans or had a beef w/ us (Buffalo fans **** cough).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back