Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Go figure:

"One other significant note: Vincent Fuller, the second-year safety who’s coming off an injury that cost him all but the first game of his rookie season, looks to rank ahead of Andre Woolfolk as the nickelback.

That means Woolfolk, the team’s top pick in 2003, ranks behind three second-year players at cornerback - starters Pacman Jones and Reynaldo Hill, as well as Fuller"

:suspect:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060515/SPORTS01/60515011/1027

I think thats a tad harsh on Woolfolk, who had his share of injuries last season

Fuller shouldn't be starting NB, he's only played ONE game

LazyManJackson said:
Fuller shouldn't be starting NB, he's only played ONE game

By that standard, Tony Beckham should have been starting last season over Pacman.

Its about production, not seniority. Thank god depth charts arent based on union rules.

say what now?!

im just tellin it like it is man, we have talent @ every position and the younger players are a year older now, i dont see why this defense can't be real good....

This has got to be a make or break year for our DC. We are stacked at every position... we have first rounders/potential first rounders at every position, experience, and hopefully leadership.... if we can eliminate the injury bug the DC wont have an excuse this year.

I always liked Fuller at VT. He has moderate talent at the NFL level, but it's his smarts and instincts that will put him on and make him a very good nickel back IMO.

I believe in expereince where it counts

After his injury, Fuller neads to get backinto NFL physique, and he needs a couple of games under his belt!

Whover is the best will play it doesn't matter about about experience it's just whoever can get the job done which looks to be Fuller in this case.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
http://www.titansonline.com/team/players/bio.php?PRKey=259

for what it's worth... face it... we know little about this guy... really.

We do know Fuller really impressed in camp last year being able to learn a couple of postions and the coaches were really high on him. Anytime a rookie gets a chance to start as the NB, in some ways more of a challenge than playing CB as a rookie that really says something. Hopefully even though Fuller was injured last year he was able to grasp more of the defense in the meetings and film room.

bigtitan53279 said:
fuller beat 'dre last year in training camp for the nickle job.

Not True... Andre was not competing with Fuller last training camp. He was competing with Waddell for the left corner job and he won.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back