Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's beginning to see the two things everyone else has seen.

1) Pacman has grown up a bit.

2) He's a big time player ready to have a big time year.

that's Climer coming out of his shell a little
but it's still typical Climer
he'll lash out one year, and eat crow the next

i'm actually surprised he hasn't bashed Vince yet
(as if there were anything to do so)

PacMan sank pretty low last season especially at the end. Sometimes we need to sink to our lowest before we rise to our best. I admit last season I refused to call him PacMan. On the belief good players get nicknames poor players get forgotten. Glad to see he is maturing. If the Saints game was any indication of his play this season, less that penalty, we might be able to sneak a few extra games out.

You guys are insane. You act like he has already made the pro bowl this year after a preseason game in which he played at most two quarters. If growing up is only getting one personal foul per game, I guess he has...

I'm so happy someone who had a free college education,
a contract that set him up well financially for the rest of his life his first job out of college,
someone with a healthy child,
and is in his early 20's,
HAS FINALLY GROWN UP.

Most people in the world are made to grow up a lot sooner than that.
Excuse me for not feeling all proud of little pacman.

Titans2008 said:
You guys are insane. You act like he has already made the pro bowl this year after a preseason game in which he played at most two quarters.
No, it's just that too many of you were too busy bashing the guy for his off-the-field issues, holdout, and pre-season dropped punts to recognize that the guy is an unbelievable football player who just kept improving last year.

Welcome aboard. There's a seat in the back for you.

Brian said:
No, it's just that too many of you were too busy bashing the guy for his off-the-field issues, holdout, and pre-season dropped punts to recognize that the guy is an unbelievable football player who just kept improving last year.

Welcome aboard. There's a seat in the back for you.

I admit I certainly found it difficult to "like" Adam Jones as a person, not that he would care. Holdout, fumbles, blaming teamates for his failures on the field, inexcussable after the whistle penalties, loaning one of his dispursed fleet of vehicles to a just released ex-con drug dealer - I did not find a lot to love - lol

But since the car loan to the ex-con drug lord he has not been in the news except for positive things, yes some were contrived but so what at least he was trying.

If he has learned to tackle I will take that seat in the back happily:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back