Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the Marketing Grad running their social media is in charge of team personnel decisions. But I agree with the sentiment.

I think one of Vrabel or JRob also need to go for allowing this offence to happen.

The Titans have had a winning record in every season that Robinson has been general manager, and the team has made four playoff appearances. He helped rebuild this franchise when it finally rock bottomed. He will get a chance to rebuild the team again.

Despite some of his questionable decisions in recent offseasons, his seat isn't even remotely warm.

The Titans have had a winning record in every season that Robinson has been general manager, and the team has made four playoff appearances. He helped rebuild this franchise when it finally rock bottomed. He will get a chance to rebuild the team again.

Despite some of his questionable decisions in recent offseasons, his seat isn't even remotely warm.
You are probably right (because ownership is fairly incompetent), but that just means a lot more losing is probably coming. This roster is among the worst in the NFL. There hasn't been any GM this century with a list of first-round draft busts as ugly as Jon Robinson's.

OgHjutb.png

Yikes.

You are probably right (because ownership is fairly incompetent), but that just means a lot more losing is probably coming. This roster is among the worst in the NFL. There hasn't been any GM this century with a list of first-round draft busts as ugly as Jon Robinson's.

OgHjutb.png

Yikes.
Where did you get that info, just curious how other teams look in comparison

Last edited by a moderator:
This particular screencap is just off Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tennessee_Titans_first-round_draft_picks

But lists of teams' draft picks by year are not hard to find. And I can assure you that no GM has as many major busts in the 1st round as JRob. Some teams do, but they usually have multiple GMs over that stretch. Somehow JRob has kept his job.
JRob is an average, maybe slightly above, GM.

He had blown more 1st and 2nds than he should’ve , but he rolls the dice. He’s hit on more mid and late rounders and found some UDFAs.

he’s not done well with free agency. That has really hurt us.

OgHjutb.png

Yikes.
What's so bad about this list is the second best player he drafted, he let walk. That decision has resulted in other failed picks trying to replace him (Conklin). If we keep Conklin, Panda and Radunz likely aren't on the team. I fear the same thing is going to happen when trying to replace AJ.

It shouldn't be this hard. Keep the good players. Let the bad ones go.

What's so bad about this list is the second best player he drafted, he let walk. That decision has resulted in other failed picks trying to replace him (Conklin). If we keep Conklin, Panda and Radunz likely aren't on the team. I fear the same thing is going to happen when trying to replace AJ.

It shouldn't be this hard. Keep the good players. Let the bad ones go.
Also don't over pay for average players, Tanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back