Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
We're having some sort of issue with the forum lately where you can post and it takes up to a minute or more before you see it posted. If you click the post button twice, you get duplicates.

I've got a call in to my host to see if we can figure out the problem. Meanwhile, just click the post button once and sit tight.

It may be time to upgrade again.

I've posted and quickly opened a fresh browser to see it as last post in forum (just a few seconds) then went ahead and closed the one that I used to submit. At times they will time out, but that is rare. Thing is the post will go through quick and take to the board like normal. It's the return message that gets stuck and does not direct your browser. It's been better today. I have done that double post thing too. :ha: that was weird.

What I've done is click the post reply button, wait a few seconds then go Back and refresh the page, and then my post is there

Its been happening the past few days for me and I'm sick of it.

I don't know if it been happening to any of you lot but its really annoying

If theres anything you can do TitanJeff then I'd appreciate it

We are having all kinds of server-related issues right now. I'm talking with the host and may, once again, have to look at a dedicated server option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back