Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he was, but Jill Stein has done nothing remotely similar to Bernie Madoff, you are simply projecting with no evidence what so ever to back up your claims. She hasn't broken any laws and you have no evidence indicating otherwise.

I have given you all the evidence, you are just ignoring it and seem happy to take these people at their word. I have even pointed out where she has lied.

You probably believe Hillary running into those people hiking and shopping was just a coincidence and not staged.

I have given you all the evidence, you are just ignoring it and seem happy to take these people at their word. I have even pointed out where she has lied.

You probably believe Hillary running into those people hiking and shopping was just a coincidence and not staged.

No you haven't provided any evidence what so ever and if you think you have, then you don't know what that word means. She says on her website what the money is going too, as long as that is what the money goes too, then she is doing what she says and their is nothing illegal going on. You are simply projecting and you damn well know you are.

No you haven't provided any evidence what so ever and if you think you have, then you don't know what that word means. She says on her website what the money is going too, as long as that is what the money goes too, then she is doing what she says and their is nothing illegal going on. You are simply projecting and you damn well know you are.

The money, she claims, is going to something very vague. She has also misrepresented the "Hacking" concerns. There was no evidence of hacking and, furthermore, Michigan uses machines that cannot be hacked and Pennsylvania was won by a large margin.

The money, she claims, is going to something very vague. She has also misrepresented the "Hacking" concerns. There was no evidence of hacking and, furthermore, Michigan uses machines that cannot be hacked and Pennsylvania was won by a large margin.

So you compare her to Bernie Madoff. Do you think she deserves prison because her website is "vague"? Or are you just intentionally being a drama a queen? And again, if it is too vague for ya, don't donate, pretty easy solution yes?

So you compare her to Bernie Madoff. Do you think she deserves prison because her website is "vague"? Or are you just intentionally being a drama a queen? And again, if it is too vague for ya, don't donate, pretty easy solution yes?

Calm down, I was exaggerating to make a point.

Calm down, I was exaggerating to make a point.

But were you exaggerating? Isnt your whole point she is a scam artist? Essentially your whole point is her website is "vague", and by that point you have determined she is a full blown scam artist, which if is indeed your argument, I don't know how you don't think she deserves prison. Now if that isn't your argument, and you don't think she is a scam artist, then I am unsure why you think it is such a big deal.

But were you exaggerating? Isnt your whole point she is a scam artist? Essentially your whole point is her website is "vague", and by that point you have determined she is a full blown scam artist, which if is indeed your argument, I don't know how you don't think she deserves prison. If that isn't your argument, and you don't think she is a scam artist, then I am unsure why you think it is such a big deal.

It is a scam, making money to fill the party coffers:
  • Misrepresenting how much she needs
  • Saying there was evidence of hacking when there was not
  • Saying there may have been hacking in Michigan when their machines cannot be hacked
And if she wants to improve voting integrity why is she not pushing for voter ID laws.

It is a scam, making money to fill the party coffers:
  • Misrepresenting how much she needs
  • Saying there was evidence of hacking when there was not
  • Saying there may have been hacking in Michigan when their machines cannot be hacked
And if she wants to improve voting integrity why is she not pushing for voter ID laws.

Where is your evidence of this (or any of this)? And if this is true, do you think she deserves to be in prison? I mean honestly, if you think she is a scam artist then why don't you think she deserves prison?

And she probably isn't for voter ID which is why she isn't pushing it, obviously.

Where is your evidence of this (or any of this)? And if this is true, do you think she deserves to be in prison? I mean honestly, if you think she is a scam artist then why don't you think she deserves prison?

And she probably isn't for voter ID which is why she isn't pushing it, obviously.

I thought she cared about voting integrity, how could she care about voter integrity if she does not care about voter ID?

I thought she cared about voting integrity, how could she care about voter integrity if she does not care about voter ID?

She disagrees with you on that obviously. Your views aren't the end all be all of voter integrity, you do understand this yes? And you realize thousands of people were unable to vote this year for various reasons, closing of polling stations and ID being one of them. Some people would argue that makes voting lose integrity since some areas are intentionally making it more difficult for people to vote, and I would guess that would be her view.

She disagrees with you on that obviously. Your views aren't the end all be all of voter integrity, you do understand this yes? And you realize thousands of people were unable to vote this year for various reasons, closing of polling stations and ID being one of them. Some people would argue that makes voting lose integrity since some areas are intentionally making it more difficult for people to vote, and I would guess that would be her view.
Well she is wrong...VOTER ID IS COMING>>>>>TRUMP

lol, it is remarkable that people claim to support voter integrity but do not feel that people need to show who they are when they vote

lol, it is remarkable that people claim to support voter integrity but do not feel that people need to show who they are when they vote

People are allowed to disagree with you, and there is little to no evidence of no ID being an issue, but it does limit people the ability to vote. But it is also about more than just IDs, it is also about limiting early voting, closing polling places and intentionally causing hour long lines that people cant wait in, etc etc. Those things aren't about integrity either, but my guess is you don't have an issue with those, especially in democratic areas.

People are allowed to disagree with you, and there is little to no evidence of no ID being an issue, but it does limit people the ability to vote. But it is also about more than just IDs, it is also about limiting early voting, closing polling places and intentionally causing hour long lines that people cant wait in, etc etc. Those things aren't about integrity either, but my guess is you don't have an issue with those, especially in democratic areas.

And you think I am the only one with this concern lol

And you do realize most countries require ID to vote: Voter ID: Other Countries Require It | National Review

So what would have stopped me from going to Michigan and spending all of November 8th going around and voting like crazy?

*Disclaimer: At no time has The Hammer ever thought of going to the United States to vote illegally. The question above is a rhetorical one.

WHAT?????HOW DOES HAVING AN ID LIMIT anyone LEGALLY VOTING???STUPID BOI.

But it is also about more than just IDs, it is also about limiting early voting, closing polling places and intentionally causing hour long lines that people cant wait in, etc etc. Those things aren't about integrity either, but my guess is you don't have an issue with those, especially in democratic areas.
Polling places post their Hours well in advance....up to the individual when they go vote....of course they could move out of the urban areas...I was literally able to walk in and walk straight to vote in early voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back