Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

All those Liberals looking for someone to blame should be looking hard at the DNC leadership

“Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?” he asked, according to two people in the room. “You backed a flawed candidate, and your friend [former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself.”

“You are part of the problem,” he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump’s victory by siding with Clinton early on. “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.

:biglaugh:

If you hear of a Zach in DC killing himself or dying mysteriously in a robbery where nothing was stolen then........................

Truth coming out for half is better than truth coming out for none.

One thing is for sure. DNC buried Sanders. The stepping down of DWS confirms that. The republicans did not go against the will of their people and bury DJT.

I'm sure the republicans have quite a few skeletons in their closet. But the fact is that corruption was exposed, and that is a good thing, no matter if it's biased or not.

No it isnt, that is just tipping the results in your favor. It is amazing to me that so many people are ok with foreigners deciding our election.

No it isnt, that is just tipping the results in your favor. It is amazing to me that so many people are ok with foreigners deciding our election.
So you're happier with rigged primaries and outright massive corruption?

I'm not.

Democrats are imploding. Donna Brazile got reamed out by her own people in a meeting post-election. Democrats screwed themselves, period. If they didn't do the evil, wikileaks would have been declawed before it even started.

No. I would be happy for full transparency, which Republicans dont care about at all obviously.
I hope they get theirs, too. I honestly do. These career politicians are scumbags who do nothing but selfish things.

To me, they're 2 sides of the same coin. As evidenced by Bush's evil Patriot Act, and Obama breaking his promise to the people... Keeping the act, and encroaching on the people even more. Bush and Obama are both corrupt.

That's why zero politicians have ever received my vote. I treat presidential elections like the super bowl. I have no impact on the result whether I vote or not, so I generally root for a side. Rooted for obama in 2008, complacent in 2012, trump this year.

I hope they get theirs, too. I honestly do. These career politicians are scumbags who do nothing but selfish things.

Yet you are ok with a guy winning who was the only candidate in over 50 years not to release his tax returns and who we now know was working with a foreign govt during his campaign. The Trump campaign was less transparent than any campaign in recent memory, yet, Republicans dont care.

Yet you are ok with a guy winning who was the only candidate in over 50 years not to release his tax returns and who we now know was working with a foreign govt during his campaign. The Trump campaign was less transparent than any campaign in recent memory, yet, Republicans dont care.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOST.... LOSER!

Every politician has their political allies. Russia is our biggest threat for a major war, and Trump is obviously mending bridges there. And yes, Russia has done some evil stuff, just like Hillary's pet Saudi Arabia has. We know SA has paid Hilary's "charity"

So pick your poison.

Ethics in politics is long dead.

Every politician has their political allies. Russia is our biggest threat for a major war, and Trump is obviously mending bridges there. And yes, Russia has done some evil stuff, just like Hillary's pet Saudi Arabia has. We know SA has paid Hilary's "charity"

So pick your poison.

We werent going to war with Russia, that is nonsense. And I guess we did pick our poison, a guy who thinks Putin is a great leader is going to now be our new leader, this is going to be fun.

Truth coming out for half is better than truth coming out for none.

One thing is for sure. DNC buried Sanders. The stepping down of DWS confirms that. The republicans did not go against the will of their people and bury DJT.

I'm sure the republicans have quite a few skeletons in their closet. But the fact is that corruption was exposed, and that is a good thing, no matter if it's biased or not. Republicans will someday get what's coming to them to, in this new digital society.
I am all for r's trash coming out...the old R is dead as a party anyways...

So pick your poison.
Russia should be our best ally, particularly in the fight against terrorism. Smart move...sheb1tch would have started a cold war at the least with them.

We werent going to war with Russia, that is nonsense. And I guess we did pick our poison, a guy who thinks Putin is a great leader is going to now be our new leader, this is going to be fun.
Gloom and doom, just like every election loser.

Like having Saudi Arabia as an ally, Osama, and tons of terrorists home state, is any less of an issue.

So pick your poison.

Ethics in politics is long dead.

Russia isn't the one funding terrorists to kill people in Europe and North America

The legacy of Joseph McCarthy lives on

3526543_orig.jpg

The legacy of Joseph McCarthy lives on

3526543_orig.jpg

This isnt McCarthyism in the slightest. McCarthy was trying to "out" people that he had no information on just to try to smear their name. We know Trump worked with Russia during this campaign yet we have no idea why. This is about getting answers, this is not a witch hunt like McCarthyism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back