Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda subjective since your talking about someone who may keyword search that. That's all. Here... the focus on the substance of the film is narrowed a bit when you add bloodline (as suggested) into the seach engine.

Merovingian Bloodline search @yahoo
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=me...hoo!+Search&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t

There's enough there in the top 10 results to confuse anyone as much as they have ever been. That my friend can be compared to a pandora's box. It's interesting and that is what hollywood is trying to smack up off right now.

I just tested the link and the sponsor result has got the book.:ha:

Bobo said:
Tom in a sucky movie!?!?!:lol:

ahem...

Joe_vs_volcano.jpg

Its better than you think!

Very long, but quite detailed although there are times when you thought they could have skimmed the detail over a bit more than it was as it was a tad tedious at times

I went with my wife last weekend and at the last minute went to Posiden..
The movie kicked serious a$$, a lot of action... and pretty entertaining, glad I missed the borefest..

I read the book. Will more than likely rent the movie. It's fiction, like Michael Moores movies, hear-say and inuendo, but that won't keep me from checking it out.

Overalls said:
I read the book. Will more than likely rent the movie. It's fiction, like Michael Moores movies, hear-say and inuendo, but that won't keep me from checking it out.

depends who you ask.

I am so SICK and TIRED of people saying that this movie is just FICTION.

Why are the Catholics getting so hyped up over fiction they go...

Give me a BREAK!

Let me put it in this context for you. If I made a movie praising Adolf Hitler for being a great Jewish sympathizer, would I get slack for it? HELL YEA I WOULD! I am taking a HISTORICAL figure and blatently changing and defaming him and the people he affected. You think that the Jews would not be outraged? But wait, what I made is just fiction, why should it offend anyone.

See that is exactly my point, the DaVinci Code is straight up demaing Catholicism and everything it stands for. Saying that Jesus dedicated himself to one person when he came to save the entire world destroys the whole religion - and it is ludacrise. JESUS IS A HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED FIGURE, pay him some respect.

And oh yea, I am the biggest critic of Cathlocism out there, I just can't stand this hypocritic IGNORANT people who make these blackent statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back