Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one thing I know for sure. If we're 1-6 or 0-7 at the bye, Vince starts the rest of the season. I think we'll be 4-3 at the bye, though.

wplatham said:
There is one thing I know for sure. If we're 1-6 or 0-7 at the bye, Vince starts the rest of the season. I think we'll be 4-3 at the bye, though.

We only have 6 games before the bye. We will be 4-2. Finishing 8-8 or 9-7 depinding on the final game.

But not a big deal anyways right? We all know we are not going to be some miracle Mets and win it all. If we all assume that and see the potential for VY. We get a solid 1st round pick top 16 I would imagine and maybe a big fat O-Lineman to fill that space that will eventually become apparent this season.

Maybe pick up a solid DT, oh i am not even going to start this argument till game 5.

Slipjack said:
I think my point has been missed by most. The schedule is not what it seems. Good teams get upset all the time because of "trap" games.

5th game @ Colts - Jets, Titans, Bye
6th game @ Redskins - Giants, Titans, Colts
7th game vs Texans - Jags, Titans, Giants
8th game @ Jags - Eagles, Titans, Houston
9th game vs sh*tbirds - Bengals, Titans, Falcons
10th game @ Eagles - Redskins, Titans, Colts
11th game vs Giants - Jags, Titans, Cowboys
12th game vs Colts, Eagles, Titans, Jags
13th game @ Texans - Raiders, Titans, Patriots
14th game vs Jags - Colts, Titans, Patriots
15th game @ Bills - Dolphins, Titans, Sh*tbirds
16th game vs Patriots - if New Engaland needs this game they win.

Please explain what the heck this means, I'm confused.

I think we'll be 2-4 at the bye, would be thrilled with 3-3.

GoTitans3801 said:
Please explain what the heck this means, I'm confused.

I think we'll be 2-4 at the bye, would be thrilled with 3-3.
I think that is the opponent and who they have before us, and then right after us.
i.e. - "5th game @ Colts = Jets, Titans, Bye" means the Colts play the Jets, then us, then have a bye week.

Took me a minute also.

Thanks, it actually makes sense now.

Skins, Eagles, and Bills are the only games that look like they could be trap games to me. We're not going to catch baltimore or anyone in the division in a trap game.

Dangermode said:
Game 1: The New York Jets:
I think we're all in agreement we walk away from this one with a strong win out of the gate. A rusty Pennington, an aging C-mart, and no Kevin Mawae mean our defense gets some confidance early. Pacman runs one back. A kick or a pick. Three team sacks.

Game 2: The Chargers: Our defense shuts down the run to put the game in Rivers' hands. Him and Gates have no chemistry. Pacman runs another one back. A kick or a pick. Vanden Bosch introduces Rivers to the NFL. We win.

Game 3: The Miami Dolphins: Culpeppers lost a step and won't get it back till week 6. The pass isn't dominant but Ronnie Brown proves he don't need no Ricky to carry the run. Volek could definitly get taken out of the season in this one. Jason Taylor could be the man to do it. We lose and a bit of air leaves our sails.

Game 4: Dallas Cowboys: The Big One: We HAVE to rebound after our first loss. Tough team to do it against. But...

Chris Hope and Pacman come up big in this one... 2 picks and only one TO TD.

Bledsoe takes some licks... His feet encased in cement and all.

Volek Shines... 3 TD passes to 3 recievers.

Vince scores...

Lendale scores...

and VICTORY!!!!!!! is ours!

Titans....

3-1.

You heard it here.
I've noticed that your defense relies heavily on Pacman.

skitch said:
I think that is the opponent and who they have before us, and then right after us.
i.e. - "5th game @ Colts = Jets, Titans, Bye" means the Colts play the Jets, then us, then have a bye week.

Took me a minute also.

Sorry My post is not clear. You are correct.

fitantitans said:
I've noticed that your defense relies heavily on Pacman.

It definitely relies more on Pacman than on logic.

Is there some set point when we can all agree on something as "over the top"?

The season will be determined on if we can stop the run or not. Actually San Diago and Miami will be the true judge of what type of team we have. Ronnie Brown and LT eill either be shut down or it will be a blow out and were headsing for another top 5 pick next year. But Keep in mind, San Diago is essentially starting a rookie at QB against us, and Culpepper isnt familiar with Sabens sytem yet. If we stop the run in both those games, and win I will say the season will end in 10-6. We will split the series with the Colts that are Jamesless.

I have hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back