Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Beginning July 28, the Titans will hold the first 17 days of training camp at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville. This is a change for the Titans who, since 1999, have held all of training camp at Baptist Sports Park. "I just felt with the youth of the team it would be advantageous to get away," said Fisher. "Not go into the throwback mode, but to get away and tie them down for a couple of weeks." Fisher says he'll use the early part of training camp to get back to the basics. "I kid around with the players and tell them to go put on the movie 'The Junction Boys' and see what it was like. We're going to get back to basics," said Fisher. "We're not going to practice every day in pads, twice a day. But we're going to get back to basics. We're going to be a tired football team when we come back. Then we'll rest up throughout the preseason."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Gunny said:
what is tackling?

sorry for the spelling error , i changed it for ya , even though i didnt spell it right i just figured you would know what i meant. i will try to do better next time teacher. :))

Blocking and tackling win football games and the toughness of a team comes from that. When we were winning we were an aggressive physical football team and I hope this gets us back to that. If this is half of what Grand Junction was teams will dread playing the Titans again. This is probably the best coaching decision in the last 2 or 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back