Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I've got an extra parking Lot A pass for Saturday's game. (only this Saturdays game against the Saints.

PM me by this PM and I'll mail it to you if you want it.

My pass is for lot A too, so that's where the smack returners group will be... if whoever takes that one is going early, we're going to be there in the 5-5:30 range for tailgating...

Sadly, no. I'm at UT Law in knoxville, and can't make it every week. I'm still in town for the last week of my summer clerkship, but next week I'll head back. I come in for some of the games, but some weeks I've got too much work and can't spare the driving time. This is really my only opportunity to do much tailgating until the Jacksonville game in december.

Thanks, it's been an interesting experience, my sister and dad went to vandy undergrad, and I've never really had an affiliation before.

We have been talking up a tailgate thread in the sr forum. Broken Record, 3801 and a few others have a plan together to head to lot A... so, if there are any among you who wish to meet up with us, we are meting at Joes Crabshack beneath the Shelby Pedestrian Bridge at 5 central ... that is two hours pre kick-off. If anyone would like a cell number I can be reached on at that time, please pm and I will provide you with it. We are trying to build up a good turnout, and yes, this is a week to week thing for me, so, let me know if you want to meet up with us and it will happen.

unfamiliar with the crabby joes or whatever you were talking about, is that near the stadium? if there is a good tailgate im always there, good food, cold beer

DrewBennett83 said:
unfamiliar with the crabby joes or whatever you were talking about, is that near the stadium? if there is a good tailgate im always there, good food, cold beer
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
at Joes Crabshack beneath the Shelby Pedestrian Bridge at 5 central ... that is two hours pre kick-off.
perhaps I was vague... Shelby Pedestrian Bridge runs across the river from the stadium. Joes Crabshack is on the other side, opposite the stadium. That is where several of us are meeting at 5 to cross the river together and find 3801 in the lot. Joes Crabshack is beneath the bridge.

click the map for Joes Crabshack website and details

anyone wanting to join us feel free. Well be there at 5cst.

Dangermode said:
:cry: You do realize that this thread is depressing the hell out of all of us that live thousands of miles away.:cry:
Well if it's any help, its not all that pretty. Hundreds, no thousands of Titans fans wearing their newest jerseys. Tailgaters setting up their canopys and raising their flags. Beer every where. Its hot so the ladies will be wearing.....very little. The smell of hamburgers, BBQ and hot dogs in the air. Beer every where. The stadium all lite up against the night sky. Titan grills, Titan inflatables, Titans chairs, Titans canopys, Titans flags, Titans painted school buses, beer every where. T-Rac and cheerleaders walking amoung the crowds. Every where you look, Titans fans and beer every where. Little kids with their faces painted in Titans colors. Free food from the Jack Daniels tailgaters. Ladies walking around with cut-off Titans t-shirts. Beer every where. BiPolar embarrassing an entire section of fans. The scoreboard all lite up, filled with useless information. Beer every where. All the newest Titans 'stuff' displayed in the gift shops. The view of Nashville at night from the stadium is impressive. And if that's not bad enough, there is beer every where!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back