Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Exactly zero people on this site can answer your question. Few will try, all will fail.

I suspect that players have more to do with this than actual coaching. We have the youngest offensive line in the league. We also have two guys starting that shouldn’t be starters. They’re going to struggle until they just do what they’ve been coached to do.
Don’t disagree entirely. The in game adjustment after NPF debacle was to bench his azz. Why was he ever out there in the first place. The right side of the OL was neglected this off season. And you can’t make a silk purse out of sows ear but it’s on the coaches and RC to recognize how bad that side was before the game.

Exactly zero people on this site can answer your question. Few will try, all will fail.

I suspect that players have more to do with this than actual coaching. We have the youngest offensive line in the league. We also have two guys starting that shouldn’t be starters. They’re going to struggle until they just do what they’ve been coached to do.
Yea, I think it's unrealistic to expect old man Callahan to work a miracle overnight. Sure it will take time, but how much? He certainly needs some new players. I think the O line is a much bigger issue than the quarterback at this point. Levis is certainly a big question mark, but I'm not sure any qb would succeed with this protection.

Yea, I think it's unrealistic to expect old man Callahan to work a miracle overnight. Sure it will take time, but how much? He certainly needs some new players. I think the O line is a much bigger issue than the quarterback at this point. Levis is certainly a big question mark, but I'm not sure any qb would succeed with this protection.
I don’t know… I’m pretty sure Andy Dalton would light it up behind this line. Hahaha!

Some of these self-appointed experts on YouTube who love to use their pause and play buttons to trash Levis are completely embarrassing. One guy showed a still image of a pocket. This is a good pocket. Hits play and the pocket collapses instantly. Later on, he's listing one of Levis' scrambles for a huge gain as a bad play. Apparently, someone was open, never mind the fact that he was under insane pressure and had his head down to protect himself. Constantly pausing the video to show someone is open. Demands that Levis be a robot who never is allowed to be human. Says the tape is way worse than it looked. Not true. Dollars to donuts that guy is a poster on Titans Report, lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back