Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the passing plays during the preseason to today it's pretty obvious that Callahan doesn't trust Levis. Today's passing game was pretty basic when Levis wasn't pressured.

Levis’s mistakes can be fixed. BC will have him understanding to live for the next play. He’s trying too hard to be an inspirational leader. That pitch pick 6 was the avoidable back-breaker. Hope he owns how stupid that was and I hope BrC owns his role not shaking him down BEFORE that series.

Levis still can be a good qb.
I hope he gets like a shock collar. Any time he underhand/backhand throws anything at any time, even on the sidelines with a water bottle, he gets shocked.

Don’t ever F’ing do that again.

History proves the Titans are who you want to play with a rookie qb
Yea, uh no. The Bears didn’t win this game because of the Titans mythical inability to handle rookie QBs. The defense held the great Caleb Williams to 93 yards passing and 148 total yards on offense. You should win that game.

The Titans lost because of a lack of adjustments, no movement on offense and horrible Special teams play.

Don’t blame this on the defense at all. They handled Williams.

Only the Titans could be up 17-0, hold the other team to <150 yards total offense over the game and manage to lose by giving up 2 D/ST TDs and other gaffs. Quite mind blowing.

If we just went 3 and out every drive from HT (and avoid punt blocks) we probably win that game easily. What a waste of a great defensive effort.

Mahomes gets away with this and is lauded as a future GOAT....but agree that Levis is not Mahomes LOL.
Every time I see Mahomes do it, I cringe. He has nearly as many INTs that way he does any success. It’s just about the dumbest thing any QB can ever do.
For that reason, and as often as he does it, Mahomes will never be “greatest”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back