Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we need to give Levis at least this year to develop here. We can always draft a QB in 2025 if we deem that we need to, but we should also recognize that, given the history above
Levis’s mistakes can be fixed. BC will have him understanding to live for the next play. He’s trying too hard to be an inspirational leader. That pitch pick 6 was the avoidable back-breaker. Hope he owns how stupid that was and I hope BrC owns his role not shaking him down BEFORE that series.

Levis still can be a good qb.
Neither of you are wrong. Levis can be a good QB... i fear that he'll get another shot with another team in a few years and end up being decent in the NFL. If this keeps happening, he wont be here long.

I don't know what it is about this franchise. I am starting to think we are cursed. New coaches, new front office, new players, same results... over and over and over and over.

Neither of you are wrong. Levis can be a good QB... i fear that he'll get another shot with another team in a few years and end up being decent in the NFL. If this keeps happening, he wont be here long.

I don't know what it is about this franchise. I am starting to think we are cursed. New coaches, new front office, new players, same results... over and over and over and over.

This is the way.

This is the way.
Again...disagree. Until I hear something from Callahan that there is an issue with Levis, I think that he is our guy. I think that everyone here needs to remember that today was game 10 for him, and game 1 for him with the new offense. Then toss in the very loud conditions today (how many false starts?). People need to take a breath here IMO. Building a franchise around a QB takes 1-2 years, and we are one game into that.

Screenshot_20240908_171038_Instagram.jpg

In the big scheme, conference record only counts for playoff eligibility and standing. Today, this team looked more like a team playing for #1 draft pick, so conference doesn't matter there. Maybe we will get better though... lol
I mean, as far as #1 draft pick, titans weren’t looking that way compared to others.
It took specifically bad and less common plays to blow it.
Panthers got smashed from KO. Giants didn’t do anything against another team not really expected to do much in MN.

It was a competitive game. They match that exact thing every week, they’re gonna win 5-6 games and avoid #1 draft pick.

Again...disagree. Until I hear something from Callahan that there is an issue with Levis, I think that he is our guy. I think that everyone here needs to remember that today was game 10 for him, and game 1 for him with the new offense. Then toss in the very loud conditions today (how many false starts?). People need to take a breath here IMO. Building a franchise around a QB takes 1-2 years, and we are one game into that.
Game 10 making game negative 30 mistakes.
I know it was only the one play, but that one play was more than a concerning sign.

I mean, as far as #1 draft pick, titans weren’t looking that way compared to others.
It took specifically bad and less common plays to blow it.
Panthers got smashed from KO. Giants didn’t do anything against another team not really expected to do much in MN.

It was a competitive game. They match that exact thing every week, they’re gonna win 5-6 games and avoid #1 draft pick.

Ok, top 5 pick then. Lol. I just want us to have a legit shot at another SB run in my lifetime. I am not very optistic about that right now.

Everyone thought we'd lose to the Bears. We did. But it's worse. The Bears played like bottom feeder trash and we still lost to them. So this is pretty much as bad as it could get. It looked bad. It was bad. There were no signs of life.

He needs a serious smack for the underhand, backwards lob that literally was the difference in the game.
There has never been an occasion where that was acceptable. Rookie isn’t an excuse for that because it’s not acceptable at the college level or even the HS level.

Levis specifically is a gun slinger anyway. Let the damn ball rip, or find ways to save the ball for another play.
Bad throws, bad reads, etc are things he can learn to improve. What does he get out of that specific play? There’s no lesson learned that needed to be taught. He already knew that was unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back