Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puck said:
women like humor
the ones that are impressed by cars / clothes / possessions are the ones you want to stay away from
I think I figured that out, I have a good sense of humor, even better when I have someone that I can feed off of

The biggest problem with Wife 1.0 are periodic performance issues. The OS tends to be tempermental and it casts unexpected, useless, warning windows that you have to constantly click "ok" on. These tend to run in spells. Usually a week or more. It occurs in Girlfriend 7.0, but to a lessor extent. The other 75% percent of the time Wife 1.0 OS runs support applications just fine. I especially enjoy the plug ins. You get that with Girlfriend 7.0, but over time the switch to wife 1.0 is worth it. It just takes some getting used to. You can also write in alot of protocals in Wife 1.0 in the program files that you can not access from a Girlfriend 7.0 directory. This gives the Wife 1.0 operator the ability to micro-manage. Be careful when altering program files, this can cause the processor to run unrequested sequences without initiation and can lead to processor damage.

Years ago, I jumped in and got wife 1.0 without really researching all the maintance involved. I was lucky enough to rid myself of that system without losing too much investment. I had protected myself from getting any pop ups (like infant 1.0).

A few years after that, I found wife 2.0 and really tried out the demo before making the purchase. I have been operating with wife 2.0 for nearly 18 years now. There is always the occasional glitch, but by keeping a communication log, I have always been able to fix the system. A comprimise patch fixes a lot of problems.

I used to have communication crashes for about a week every month with Wife 1.0, GF 3.0, and Fiance 2.0. I had all three programs uninstalled, but in retrospect wonder if I should have attempted maintainance with the RagAware patch.

avvie said:
I used to have communication crashes for about a week every month with Wife 1.0, GF 3.0, and Fiance 2.0. I had all three programs uninstalled, but in retrospect wonder if I should have attempted maintainance with the RagAware patch.
RagAware is a good utility but all you really need to do is be on the look out for the protocol malfunction series error (PMS-e). The first time you see that, remember that the OS is just being a little tempermental and all you need do is just click ok on those useless warning windows. Don't bother to check the box "don't show this message again"... for some reason it doesn't seem to work when a PMS-e error is involved.

maximus said:
I think I figured that out, I have a good sense of humor, even better when I have someone that I can feed off of

do you quote the simpsons??

the ones that are impressed by cars / clothes / possessions are the ones you want to stay away from

clothes? the other two I understand, but never met a girl who didnt like clothes. My girl loves shoes (one thing i will never understand is the obsession with shoes).

maximus said:
Did I quote the Simpsons...That's odd because I have never in my life watched an episode of the Simpsons
damn I feel sorry for you. :bonk:

the%20simpsons%20monkey%20smoking.gif

Gunny said:
My girl loves shoes (one thing i will never understand is the obsession with shoes).
Generally speaking, women choose their clothes for men but the shoes are to impress other women. Men and their toys and women and their shoes ;)

Yvette said:
Generally speaking, women choose their clothes for men but the shoes are to impress other women. Men and their toys and women and their shoes ;)

The differance between men and boys is the price of their toys and the difference between women and girls is the number of shoes

Well of course your girlfriend would look great in a burlap bag. Even so, women usually choose their clothes with the male species in mind, not just their boyfriends, and I can't think of too many men who would have it any other way ;)

Yvette said:
Well of course your girlfriend would look great in a burlap bag. Even so, women usually choose their clothes with the male species in mind, not just their boyfriends, and I can't think of too many men who would have it any other way ;)

amen brother....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back