Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Rainey FTW! Team JC complete.

Kid averaged enough yards the last 8 games for Tampa to hit 1000-yards if he got the carries earlier in the year in Cleveland.

Being my last pick and all, such low a risk, had to go with the unknown up incomer.

Yeah, the Bucs are kind of like the 49's. Both teams have a crowded backfield. Makes it hard to predict who will emerge as a reliable fantasy option.

the 520grammarnazis at full force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Tannehill
RB- Zac Stacy, Doug Martin, Rashad Jennings, Knowshon Moreno, LaGarette :cigar:, James Starks, Jerrick McKinnon, Lorenzo Taliaferro,

WR- Vincent Jackson, Riley Cooper, Wes Welker, Marlon Brown, Robert Woods, Aaron Dobson, Kenny Britt, Kenbrell Thompkins,

TE- Jimmy Graham, Joseph Fauria, Brent Celek,

D- TITANS packers

K- Bonani

ballin'

I think im set for a nice 3-5-7 year run with a good core depending how things work out, But when I nail the next few drafts imam be set foreverrrrr

So what's up with the schedule? Is it just completely randomized instead of having you play each team once and then starting the cycle over? Cause like right now it's saying I play Ensc week 1 and week 4. And I play RSB week 2 and week 5.

Ben There Raped That squad

QB: Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Brock Osweiler

RB: Matt Forte, Giovanni Bernard, Shane Vereen, Darren Sproles, Roy Helu, Andre Brown, Jordan Todman, Ka' Deem Carey

WR: Pierre Garcon, Roddy White, Michael Crabtree, Terrance Williams, Dwayne Bowe, Hakeem Nicks, Markus Wheaton, Bruce Ellington

TE: Zach Ertz, Richard Rodgers

TM: Buffalo Bills, Philadelphia Eagles

K: Nick Novak

RB: Matt Forte, Giovanni Bernard, Shane Vereen, Darren Sproles, Roy Helu, Andre Brown, Jordan Todman, Ka' Deem Carey

WR: Pierre Garcon, Roddy White, Michael Crabtree, Terrance Williams, Dwayne Bowe, Hakeem Nicks, Markus Wheaton, Bruce Ellington

Trade me kadeem

My bad, guys. Busy day... and I figured there was no way we'd get to me by now.

I'll make my pick in a few minutes. Gotta see what's available. I see RTF decided to be an asshole and steal my last pick. Vikings D is a solid sleeper with Zimmer in charge and Barr.

I went with the Chargers defense... Rams have a week 4 bye. Chargers play the Jags week 4. It just made the most sense.

But there were definitely some guys left on the board that I really wanted... really shocked at the some of the players still available after 24 rounds.

My bad, guys. Busy day... and I figured there was no way we'd get to me by now.

I'll make my pick in a few minutes. Gotta see what's available. I see RTF decided to be an ******* and steal my last pick. Vikings D is a solid sleeper with Zimmer in charge and Barr.

Especially when I have Patterson as a WR. Wouldn't I get double points when he returns a kick or punt for a TD? One for Patterson and one for the team.

So what's up with the schedule? Is it just completely randomized instead of having you play each team once and then starting the cycle over? Cause like right now it's saying I play Ensc week 1 and week 4. And I play RSB week 2 and week 5.

Everyone's schedule for some reason has a little cycle at this front. Kind of a weird way to do it.

Just so everyone's on notice... The teams your currently play week 4 and 5 will be the teams you play week 12 and 13. And vice versa. Pre edit

You should beat 520 easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back