Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your biggest problem trying to get Carey is TBaker has no holes in his team, and you made the mistake of showing how bad you want Carey. Id trade rape you in a heartbeat if I was him, but he should hold Carey hostage and make you sweat.
Lol im jus trollin. Careys gna b good but cmon iif i wanted him id offer more than the packers d lol

Ya i woulda rather had kadeem in the fourth than sankey in the second...hopin sankey proves me wrong

No doubt. Carey in the 4th was ridiculous compared to sankey in the second. Especially when the talent levels are similar.

But now I gotta rep Sankey. Unfortunate that Carey won't be seeing the field any time soon. Otherwise I could use them both as a good RB scouting tool moving forward.

No doubt. Carey in the 4th was ridiculous compared to sankey in the second. Especially when the talent levels are similar.

But now I gotta rep Sankey. Unfortunate that Carey won't be seeing the field any time soon. Otherwise I could use them both as a good RB scouting tool moving forward.
are you a magician?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back