Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember where you drafted him, but Clay is a solid pick in the later rounds... especially in dynasty.

The biggest issue with the Dolphins... OL. It is god awful.

Lol

So did anyone notice how many defense are left on the waiver wire??

4. Wow.

Jags, dolphins, falcons, raiders.

Hope people got some decent defenses cuz you won't be streaming jack ish

I was just half curious to see who/what was left and I clicked defense and was honestly shocked. 4??!! Lol dynasty caused a really huge shift in approach
Yeah for sure. This was my first dynasty league so who knows how my strategy was. But I can tell you in standard leagues I typically draft one defense and usually do not even draft a kicker. I just drop a guy before the season and pick one up after I see how the final rosters shake out.

Yeah for sure. This was my first dynasty league so who knows how my strategy was. But I can tell you in standard leagues I typically draft one defense and usually do not even draft a kicker. I just drop a guy before the season and pick one up after I see how the final rosters shake out.

Yea I don't mind following suit if that's what the other owners are doing. I get a little worried when one owner has stashed away three defenses to my one by the mid second half of the draft. Especially in this setup.

I'm really excited to see camp starting soon.

I'm really excited to see camp starting soon.
Same here. I'm already dying for the season to start.

This league is going to be interesting. I've never been in a league with anywhere close to this many roster spots. Probably going to be A LOT of second-guessing when setting my lineups. My wife already hates me on Sunday mornings, she's really going to be pissed now lol.

Lol

So did anyone notice how many defense are left on the waiver wire??

4. Wow.

Jags, dolphins, falcons, raiders.

Hope people got some decent defenses cuz you won't be streaming jack ish

Got Cincy, Minnesota, and Cleveland.

Minnesota has some young gems and I'll get double points with Patterson's returning TDs. Cleveland is just a possible dark-horse.

Just going to throw this out here, I'm open for trade talks for Rbs that people might want to trade my way. Anyone and everyone just pm me who you are willing to possibly trade. We can talk.

Just going to throw this out here, I'm open for trade talks for Rbs that people might want to trade my way. Anyone and everyone just pm me who you are willing to possibly trade. We can talk.
I was reading something yesterday that said Christine Michael is looking good and is expected to cut into Lynch's carries. It's the offseason though so take that for what it's worth.

I was reading something yesterday that said Christine Michael is looking good and is expected to cut into Lynch's carries. It's the offseason though so take that for what it's worth.

For sure and I bought into his expectancy. That's why I drafted him where I did.

There's a lot of "possible" hope with my RBs, but it never hurts to put the feelers out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back