Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol god the pigeon....
the_pigeon_award_trophy-500x500.jpg

To prevent the people getting lazy with it. It would have to be included into the entry fee. Which I personally dont care if I have to send 2 dollars more

Oh okay, I didn't realize this was a "winner takes all" deal. I guess I was confusing it with another league I'm in where 1st, 2nd, and 3rd all get paid. I was just thinking it's crappy for the overall winner to have to foot that bill while 2nd and 3rd place just get their money outright.

Excuse me you are correct. It's not. It's 275/25

To prevent the people getting lazy with it. It would have to be included into the entry fee. Which I personally dont care if I have to send 2 dollars more

We could up it 5 bucks- 5 of each goes to the trophy fund. Just get each winner their own. 60 bones is enough to secure a nice trophy each year. Circumvents the movement each year. Ups the overall cost for everyone a tad (5 bucks?? ...) and everyone get to keep their trophy.

Kicker, the winner doesn't get to choose. As long as the trophy meets the 60 bucks each year, the rest of the members get to choose/design. (Nothing trashy)

I went back to the original post I made and I said 275/25

That was before the final word tho on money so lemme search and find out or did I PM you?

I'm like 95% sure you said it at some point when I asked. Don't think it was a PM. It's whatever, but you might as well make it winner take all if you're only giving $25 to 2nd place.

For our other league it's gonna be 1st $200, 2nd $50, 3rd $25, 4th $25... I think it's more enticing when you reward everyone who makes the playoffs. As long as you make it, you aren't going to lose money.

I'm like 95% sure you said it at some point when I asked. Don't think it was a PM. It's whatever, but you might as well make it winner take all if you're only giving $25 to 2nd place.

For our other league it's gonna be 1st $200, 2nd $50, 3rd $25, 4th $25... I think it's more enticing when you reward everyone who makes the playoffs. As long as you make it, you aren't going to lose money.

You're right I did switch it to 250/50.

I like the winner/runner up option tbh. Competition. Brings out the best in people.

You point out a good loser and I'll point out a Loser.

Yeah I like 250/50. 2nd place should get more than just their entry fee back. But I think rewarding 3rd, and especially 4th place is unnecessary.

Oh, and regardless of where we land on the actual trophy I still think we should have sig trophies for 1st and last place. Maybe loser is required to keep the last place trophy in their sig until the next season starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back