Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scored the 5th most points in the league this week and still lost. Looks like I'm due for another typical non-playoff season. Gridiorn Gun had it worse though lol.
No kidding, what a way to lose. But that's okay. If I keep getting scoring like that I'll win plenty of games. RBs are a huge concern though.

And I only put in a $25 bid on Hurns. Never used this bid system on free agents but will that now leave him without the ability to pick up anyone else for the rest of the season?

I guess he just really believes in Hurns future. Because he certainly isn't hurting at WR. He already had Calvin, Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, Kelvin Benjamin, Kenny Stills, Josh Gordon (who supposedly could actually play this year) and Hawkins.

No kidding, what a way to lose. But that's okay. If I keep getting scoring like that I'll win plenty of games. RBs are a huge concern though.

And I only put in a $25 bid on Hurns. Never used this bid system on free agents but will that now leave him without the ability to pick up anyone else for the rest of the season?
yea he can't make any free agent moves for the rest of the year.

Idk... there's always a few players who emerge out of nowhere. We are extremely thin at RB and obviously defense.

No QBs left either...

Did anyone put a claim higher than $40 for Hurns? If he had put down $30 like he meant to, I may be the one to have Hurns instead.

Yeah it's really not that big of a deal anyway. No one with too much potential is even out there anyway. And it's not like any of us are going to drop anyone of note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back