Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought after the draft that 520 had one of the most win-now ready rosters in the whole league. And I wasn't crazy about my roster but here I am at 3-0. I'm not winning pretty most weeks but I'm winning.

I came this close to starting Jordan Matthews this week. Too bad....

I honestly thought after the draft that 520 had one of the most win-now ready rosters in the whole league. And I wasn't crazy about my roster but here I am at 3-0. I'm not winning pretty most weeks but I'm winning.

I came this close to starting Jordan Matthews this week. Too bad....
we're 3-0 buddies, yay lol

Well, I have a major conflict of interest tonight...

I'm playing @The Hammer in the standard money league. I'm up 16. I have Forte. He has Marshall. I should win easily, but if Marshall and Forte play like they do last week, I'll lose.

I'm playing @TBaker34 in the dynasty league. I'm up 113-96. I have no one left. He has Forte.

I better win both of these games.

Well, I have a major conflict of interest tonight...

I'm playing @The Hammer in the standard money league. I'm up 16. I have Forte. He has Marshall. I should win easily, but if Marshall and Forte play like they do last week, I'll lose.

I'm playing @TBaker34 in the dynasty league. I'm up 113-96. I have no one left. He has Forte.

I better win both of these games.
cant have your cake and eat it too

you need forte to suck, dynasty is a money league

Poor crows team got washed in our money league. I have a grip of awesome options every week right now with that team. kelvin Benjamin is coming alive.

I tried setting you up with Boby Rainey, you passed, with his points youd be siting in a better spot today

Uhh yea... He would've gotten me more points if I could've started him over LeSean McCoy, which although it would've worked would've been the dumbest idea ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back