Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a great game from 49ers D to beat Scarecrow. It's not out of he question but I'm not holding my breath. Wilson, Asiata, and Julio killed me. Should've started Cutler.

I need a great game from 49ers D to beat Scarecrow. It's not out of he question but I'm not holding my breath. Wilson, Asiata, and Julio killed me. Should've started Cutler.

you know whats fucked?

I need a great game from the 49ers D to beat someone else in another league.....

you know whats ****ed?

I need a great game from the 49ers D to beat someone else in another league.....
I hate when that happens. At least you know you will likely win at least one though. I'm actually going against Niners D in another league too but I'm so far ahead it doesn't matter.

Alright Phil Dawson get me another 20 points.

And Gore/Davis I need you guys to suck.

Looks like I get to start Cousins against us next week. That's 30 points right there. We will have no answer for their offense.

Th Eagles defense might have won me my game this week. Up 18 with Crabtree left and he has Quick left.

I would have killed any of you this week

Most of my teams are sputtering now. They all started out really strong the first 3-4 weeks.

At least I built a nice cushion in this league. And half the teams are going to the playoffs so I like my chances.

I need Kaep to not get 25 points, Cleveland deactivating Terrance West did me dirty, that'll teach me to never hold a garage sale on game day.

Did you see what Patterson and Harvin got me? Patterson will be on the bench until further notice. And I wouldn't be surprised if your kicker still beats Gore and Davis/Cook.

Yea. I know... but the combination of Maclin, Allen, Sanders, and Wayne got me under 10 points. That's awful. Throw in the fact that SD defense did nothing and I got absolutely screwed.

Not one great performance by anyone.

And I would be shocked if you lost at this point. I expect both Gore and Davis to score. I need them to combine for less than 10 AND have Dawson kicking a lot of field goals. It's not gonna happen.

Now if I were managing your team, yes it would happen without a doubt. My luck is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back