Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for being a bit behind on the process. This isn't a live draft is it? I'm assuming it's one of those drafts where we get a few picks done each day over a couple of weeks.

Slow draft. Yes sir. You'll log on, make your selection. Then it'll be the next guys turn. I'm giving the owners up to 12 hours to pick. Time stops after 12 at night. Picks back up at 7 am. Any picks not completed with be auto drafted.

I will be updating a thread and giving allotted time frames for everyone on the spot. Should be simple. You'll also get email updates.

Slow draft. Yes sir. You'll log on, make your selection. Then it'll be the next guys turn. I'm giving the owners up to 12 hours to pick. Time stops after 12 at night. Picks back up at 7 am. Any picks not completed with be auto drafted.

I will be updating a thread and giving allotted time frames for everyone on the spot. Should be simple. You'll also get email updates.

Awesome. I'm not a huge fan on live drafts unless they're in person. It's just hard to get everyone to be there together.

RSB, after I start the draft, I'm gonna give you a little bit of time to try and select your guy from your phone. Just so you can get a feel for the process. If you can't, I'll select him for you regardless.

If for some reason a few hours has passed on my pick, shoot me an email and it will got directly to my phone. I might be in a class or something.

If for some reason a few hours has passed on my pick, shoot me an email and it will got directly to my phone. I might be in a class or something.

You'll get email updates as soon as it's your pick anyways and I'll be watching closely and trying to help move it along so no worries.

Can I get a mod to change this thread title to "Dynasty Draft has STARTED" ASAP?

I'd rather not make another thread, but if I have to, we can merge.

I wanna know who takes CJ.

5790-death-stare.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back