Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With as much as 520 loves Mett, you could've gotten more for that.
He sent the trade. I didn't want to get greedy. I honestly think it's pretty fair for both sides. Mett is almost surely a backup at this point but he still has value in dynasty. Hell, he may have plenty of value this year if the unspeakable happens.

why? i move up from the fourth to the third and just drop a few spots in the second. plus i get mett, who can perform, i dont need him too soon.

youre trading away assets for Mettenberger, but you do whatever you want, dont let me stop you
ASSETS!? as far as im concerned mett is a throw in. i need as much talent i can and i think i can get someone at 2-10 comparable to 2-3 and i think ill get a much better player with thecthird round pick as opposed to the fourth. plus by the time i need mett hell be starting elsewhere, or even possibly here.

ASSETS!? as far as im concerned mett is a throw in. i need as much talent i can and i think i can get someone at 2-10 comparable to 2-3 and i think ill get a much better player with thecthird round pick as opposed to the fourth. plus by the time i need mett hell be starting elsewhere, or even possibly here.
Upon further review the trade is actually fair, my badz.

Dusty, by you dumping dead weight you get an extra pick, clever...

Upon further review the trade is actually fair, my badz.

Dusty, by you dumping dead weight you get an extra pick, clever...
I was honestly gonna keep Mett. I really think he still has value in this league. Mariota could easily go down or bust out or Mett could get traded to another team next year or something. He still has future potential.

now if i woulda took his first trade that woulda been dumb...what was it>mett and a third or fourth for my second lol
lol yeah it was Mett and my 3rd and 5th for your 2nd. I was just throwing something ridiculous out there to get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back