Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I was looking at Mariota at my pick to eventually replace Ben, but I'm not sure if he would even make it to my pick or be a good player.

What I need now is a RB2.

So, again....

Torrey Smith and DeSean Jackson on the block for picks or RB.

Short term investment for a starting capable WR. Plus some extra picks.

He's gotta shot gun style draft and hope to hit on as many talents as possible. As soon as possible. Makes sense
my problem with trading in dynasty leagues is that I just don't value unproven rookies they way most of you do. I'll take a proven veteran in his prime any day over a high rookie pick. It might be a problem in later years but I just can't bring myself to hang my season on a rookie.

Plus who knows which rookies will be good. I think I'm just better off sticking with my team and drafting near the end cause I'm always gonna be near the top of the league.

I don't think any of these trades have been too lopsided. Don't think I personally would've done the 1.3 trade (but it's not like it's ridiculous or anything.

Yea, I was looking at Mariota at my pick to eventually replace Ben, but I'm not sure if he would even make it to my pick or be a good player.

What I need now is a RB2.

So, again....

Torrey Smith and DeSean Jackson on the block for picks or RB.
You actually seem better off than most at RB. That seems like a position everyone is kinda weak at. Just not enough studs to go around in today's NFL.

the Marshall trade is pretty bad, IMO.
It's a gamble for sure. All depends on how Marshall performs from here on out. Right now he's a bit of a question mark because he's gonna have Geno and FitzMAGIC throwing balls to him. And he's starting to get up there in age. But 520 no doubt upgraded his WR group.

McFadden might have a gigantic year for you. Spiller in NO might be lethal also, but it seems like we are saying that about him every year.
Yeah I think I might actually have a decent group this year, assuming McFadden remains the starter in DAL. And yeah, I considered trying to trade Spiller but I figure I owe it to myself to see what happens in NO with him. I'd hate to sell low and then have him blow up. Dude is no doubt super talented.

Still, I need to get younger at that position.

Yeah I think I might actually have a decent group this year, assuming McFadden remains the starter in DAL. And yeah, I considered trying to trade Spiller but I figure I owe it to myself to see what happens in NO with him. I'd hate to sell low and then have him blow up. Dude is no doubt super talented.

Still, I need to get younger at that position.

Its a position not worth sacrificing too much for IMO. Majority of teams don't have a full time back, better not try to move a guy that gets around 10 targets a game for a guy that may get 10 touches.

If you manage to get a work horse though, worth their weight in gold, but look at the people who drafted Tre Mason now.

my problem with trading in dynasty leagues is that I just don't value unproven rookies they way most of you do. I'll take a proven veteran in his prime any day over a high rookie pick. It might be a problem in later years but I just can't bring myself to hang my season on a rookie.

Plus who knows which rookies will be good. I think I'm just better off sticking with my team and drafting near the end cause I'm always gonna be near the top of the league.

He has little Veteran presence anyways. Only way to highten his teams value is to hit on numerous rookies at this point

Posting here as well as on fleaflicker

Defensive scoring changes

Here are the defense scoring rules. The dynamic play scoring is scaled back. Yardage for passing and rushing now control scoring as well.

To see how this scoring works live go to your defense, open up the scoring for the year and then click on the green score to the right and it'll break it all down. This is already active and will show with last years scores.

2 points for every Interception ALL

1 point for every Sack ALL

1 point for every Fumble Recovered D/ST

2 points for every Safety ALL

6 points for every Defensive TD ALL

3 extra points when total Points Allowed is less than or equal to 13 D/ST

2 extra points when total Points Allowed is less than or equal to 21 D/ST

5 extra points when total Points Allowed is exactly 0 D/ST

3 extra points when total Net Passing Yards Allowed is less than or equal to 200 D/ST

2 extra points when total Net Passing Yards Allowed is less than or equal to 250 D/ST

2 extra points when total Net Passing Yards Allowed is less than or equal to 300 D/ST

3 extra points when total Net Rushing Yards Allowed is less than or equal to 60 D/ST

2 extra points when total Net Rushing Yards Allowed is less than or equal to 100 D/ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back