Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect too much to be left by the time I pick, so I'm not too worried about this draft. But I am looking forward to a new season. I just want football to start back.

I don't expect too much to be left by the time I pick, so I'm not too worried about this draft. But I am looking forward to a new season. I just want football to start back.
Yeah I'm picking 10th. Not good enough for money. Not bad enough for a draft pick worth a damn. Really sucks.

Pretty much my entire roster is up for trade. Looking at my roster and i am probably only gonna keep like 8 of them. The rest can go

I can assure you keeping only 8 from your current roster would be a horrible decision.

Take a look at my roster and see if anyone interests you. I'd be interested in Ryan or Carr at the right price.

The only 8 is a bit of an exaggeration, Matt Ryan, Gio, Carr, Bills D, and Forte are the few that are off limits unless for a big offer. If i get rid of Ryan or Carr for picks I am killing myself because I have nothing at QB behind them, same with Gio and the RB position. I am to far out to get Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back