Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked... had I known 520 was willing to do something stupid like that, I would've given him his pick of Maclin, Sanders, or Allen for the same deal.

And those players are more valuable than Marshall at this point due to age and situation IMO.

I always hated other people sticking their noses in on trades anyway. I've had trades vetoed in other leagues out of nothing but pure jealously. I like that this league more or less seems to let things play out. I mean, if you suspect collusion or something that's one thing. But other than that I say let the trades go through if both sides are happy.

I guess 520 doesn't realize that 3.2 and 4.2 are more or less useless picks. Also Marshall is almost useless at this point in his career anyways.

This trade would've been blocked if you weren't commish!

Actually- I've allowed everything that's happened and so has everyone else. Zero vetoes on every trade this far.

Man this scared the hell out of me....
vpub1g.png

It was for an old trade involving Jimmy G though.

Actually- I've allowed everything that's happened and so has everyone else. Zero vetoes on every trade this far.

I was just messing with you... If you can get someone to accept a trade, it is what it is. I rarely veto.

I've had trades that I've pulled off get vetoed pretty much every time.

It's deterred me from even attempting trades for the most part. I always assume even if it gets accepted, it'll be vetoed.

Also it's extremely hard to even get a trade going in the first place unless you're dealing with JCB's Garoppolo boner or 520.

I was just messing with you... If you can get someone to accept a trade, it is what it is. I rarely veto.

I've had trades that I've pulled off get vetoed pretty much every time.

It's deterred me from even attempting trades for the most part. I always assume even if it gets accepted, it'll be vetoed.

Also it's extremely hard to even get a trade going in the first place unless you're dealing with JCB's Garoppolo boner or 520.

There's certain players I put bids in on. Can't hurt to try. I also think majority of the GMs are looking at roster validity prior to the trade. Very hard to move on from a player if he's going to be starting on your lineup 9-10 weeks

Also helps to put the feelers out so you can do multiple moves. Sometimes one move is just hard on a roster, but that move compiled with another move you've already put in ground work on- can eliminate pressure.

But without knowing the cost of the second move - plan in place. It's very hard.

Rarely do you see someone moving from a player that they aren't trying to replace with another same position player

I really didn't want to trade both Mett and Garropolo. Won't be shocked if one of them goes on to have a decent career (my money's on Jimmy). But I pretty much had to pull the trigger.

Was surprised to get a deal done with JCB because he's a notorious lowballer.

There's certain players I put bids in on. Can't hurt to try. I also think majority of the GMs are looking at roster validity prior to the trade. Very hard to move on from a player if he's going to be starting on your lineup 9-10 weeks

I always try... but I'm rarely willing to give up enough. And I guess I made the mistake of not making offers to 520.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back