Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never once voted one a trade sometimes the guy that's getting screwed at first ends up winning the trade
Yeah definitely. Just like in the real league, you never really know until it actually plays out. I've had my fair share of trades over the years I thought I easily won and it ended up not being the case.

If anyone is interested in 4.3 and 4.10 for their 3rd hit me up.

If anyone is interested in 2.9, 3.9 and JCB's 2016 1st for their 1st this year hit me up.

(Willing to negotiate depending on where the selection is)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ensco, you might as well stop sending me trade offers. These are all ridiculous. Lol

The last one made me actually lol... I give you Hyde + #4 overall and I get Watkins? No. You'd end up with Hyde, Gordon, Cooper, and White. That's wrong.

#4 is off the table unless you offer something really good... Can't let you have #2,3, and 4 unless I get something really good in return.

Ensco, you might as well stop sending me trade offers. These are all ridiculous. Lol

The last one made me actually lol... I give you Hyde + #4 overall and I get Watkins? No. You'd end up with Hyde, Gordon, Cooper, and White. That's wrong.

#4 is off the table unless you offer something really good... Can't let you have #2,3, and 4 unless I get something really good in return.

You wanted the #2 for a second and Hyde lol. Just as bad. I had to reply with ridiculousness!

You wanted the #2 for a second and Hyde lol. Just as bad. I had to reply with ridiculousness!

I think you're overvaluing Watkins now though. I feel like I'm taking the bigger risk with him since he has no QB.

I suppose if we're looking years down the road, Watkins will be the better option. But right now, I can't give up more to get Watkins than you give to get Hyde.

I love Watkins, but he's such a wildcard. I feel like Hyde is the safer player for the time being.

Hyde + 2.4 for your #2 pick isn't THAT bad. You're taking Gordon there, and while Gordon is the better RB, it's not by a landslide. Giving you Hyde + #4 pick for Watkins is beyond insane IMO.

I think you're overvaluing Watkins now though. I feel like I'm taking the bigger risk with him since he has no QB.

I suppose if we're looking years down the road, Watkins will be the better option. But right now, I can't give up more to get Watkins than you give to get Hyde.

I love Watkins, but he's such a wildcard. I feel like Hyde is the safer player for the time being.

Hyde + 2.4 for your #2 pick isn't THAT bad. You're taking Gordon there, and while Gordon is the better RB, it's not by a landslide. Giving you Hyde + #4 pick for Watkins is beyond insane IMO.

Yes but I'm better off keeping Watkins and just drafting the playmaking RB in a better situation. So to give Watkins for a rb and a second makes no sense. I won't get a player of Watkins calibre even in a bad situation. And I wouldn't get Gordon who's obviously the higher upside RB as well.

Watkins would cost a top 5 pick in this draft. Hyde would amount to a second.

Asking a 1 and 2 for a higher 1 isn't out of the question

Yes but I'm better off keeping Watkins and just drafting the playmaking RB in a better situation. So to give Watkins for a rb and a second makes no sense. I won't get a player of Watkins calibre even in a bad situation. And I wouldn't get Gordon who's obviously the higher upside RB as well.

Watkins would cost a top 5 pick in this draft. Hyde would amount to a second.

Asking a 1 and 2 for a higher 1 isn't out of the question

IMO in this draft Hyde would've easily been a top 10 pick. Probably top 7. He'd be the #3 RB available behind Gurley and Gordon.

That's my issue with it. So you were basically wanting a #4 and #7 for the #2. In the actual NFL draft, that could make sense. In FF, I think it's way too much.

Either way, our deals are way off of what we're willing to agree to.

I'd consider Watkins for #4 straight up... which is what you just said he's worth. Not sure why you thought you could get that AND Hyde. Lol

IMO in this draft Hyde would've easily been a top 10 pick. Probably top 7. He'd be the #3 RB available behind Gurley and Gordon.

That's my issue with it. So you were basically wanting a #4 and #7 for the #2. In the actual NFL draft, that could make sense. In FF, I think it's way too much.

Either way, our deals are way off of what we're willing to agree to.

I'd consider Watkins for #4 straight up... which is what you just said he's worth. Not sure why you thought you could get that AND Hyde. Lol

Because if I'm gonna move him- I'm gonna see what I can get. There's no honesty amongst thieves right? And there shouldn't be animosity to ask if someone is willing to do a trade you feel is in your favor.

To me he's worth moving if I can pick up an extra RB that I see potential value in while hanging onto similar Wr value. Not because I feel like it should be a buyers market.

Part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back