Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if I'm gonna move him- I'm gonna see what I can get. There's no honesty amongst thieves right? And there shouldn't be animosity to ask if someone is willing to do a trade you feel is in your favor.

To me he's worth moving if I can pick up an extra RB that I see potential value in while hanging onto similar Wr value. Not because I feel like it should be a buyers market.

Part of the game.

No animosity at all...

I knew my Hyde + 2.4 for #2 was probably a bit low, but I thought I'd get a better counter than Hyde + 1.4 for Watkins... At that point I just figured we were both wasting our time trying to work out a deal.

Idk. Lol

But you seem to be so trade crazy I figured I'd let you check out my roster. It's not a great roster, but I think I have plenty that you could use.

I'm not very interested in many of your players other than Big Ben and maybe Tannehill, McKinnon, and Stacy.

I AM TRADE CRAZY. this like playing nba2k14. i usually sim through three years trade all my good players and about the third or fourth offseason ive collected like 8 first round picks for that year lol.

I AM TRADE CRAZY. this like playing nba2k14. i usually sim through three years trade all my good players and about the third or fourth offseason ive collected like 8 first round picks for that year lol.

With you're roster as long as you don't blow your future high picks--- it's actually not a bad strategy

Back when I used to actually play Madden I had 90% of my fun with the offseason. I'd spend hours upon hours meticulously sorting out my roster then two games into the season I'd get bored and sim to the next offseason lol.

No animosity at all...

I knew my Hyde + 2.4 for #2 was probably a bit low, but I thought I'd get a better counter than Hyde + 1.4 for Watkins... At that point I just figured we were both wasting our time trying to work out a deal.

1.2 is almost untouchable unless it's a proven high profile RB. Because that's what I feel my risk is right now. I only have 1 RB that's truthfully startable. Higher risk

I think 520 actually had the right idea stockpiling picks, but blew it with the Marshall trade.

He needed that #3 pick.
I probably wouldn't have done that trade. But you just never know with fantasy. Marshall could be great in NY. And it's important to keep in mind that even those top rookie players (Gurley, Gordon, Cooper, White) are not sure things. Each one of them has the potential to bust or at least underwhelm. So it's not at all far-fetched that he could end up being better off with Marshall and whoever he takes with Ensc's 2nd round pick than whoever he would've got at #3.

With as many holes as he has to fill. - a starting WR plus another top 15 pick means he could possibly fill two holes. There should be a starting capable SOMETHING AT 14.

Marshall has another 3-4 years of production I imagine. He might really connect with Geno as well. I didn't mind the move because I wanted to unload him as soon as he got away from cutler. Obviously

Definitely. Looking at my board I really like the talent all the way up until about pick 16-17. That's where I see a noticeable dropoff.

Yea I didn't really want to give away my second this year and I sent 520 multiple trade offers with alternatives because I felt I could fill a hole with that pick as well.

Even to the point I had kinda lost sight of the fact I was getting another 1st round pick

Yea I didn't really want to give away my second this year and I sent 520 multiple trade offers with alternatives because I felt I could fill a hole with that pick as well.

Even to the point I had kinda lost sight of the fact I was getting another 1st round pick
lol yeah, you definitely didn't come out bad. Gonna be a loooooooong wait from #3 to #50 though....

lol yeah, you definitely didn't come out bad. Gonna be a loooooooong wait from #3 to #50 though....

Long is an understatement lol. But I basically did all my shopping pre draft. Takes a bit of the fun outta the draft portion but I can't complain.

Going to still be interesting to watch who's on the board and who 520 takes with my picks. Compared to who I would've taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back