Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... you done went from Aaron Rodgers to Ben Roethlisberger to Nick Foles in less than a week. I'm willing to part with Jay Cutler if you wanna see how low you can go....

@520 new avatar

e70481051481bba227cddd3a444235f442ed943b0745036af3405770940b8728.jpg

Damn... you done went from Aaron Rodgers to Ben Roethlisberger to Nick Foles in less than a week. I'm willing to part with Jay Cutler if you wanna see how low you can go....
i go t tannehill...still a top 10 qb

and ya i had aaron rodgers...still lost by like 30 points every game

its not like im sitting with only matt cassel as my qb. tannehill will not be that much worse than roethlisberger, plus i got a top 5 pick. plus i like trading, and its fun. sue me.

Thanks for the business today, guys...

Glad to have Ruthlessraper and Beastmode joining my team.

And yes, I'm totally aware that Lynch is down to his final 1-2 years. He's a sure thing though. And I love that guy.

Felt like I needed more immediate impact guys on my roster because I put too much emphasis on the future in the draft last year... and it didn't work out as well as I had planned.

Yea, I will be honest.

I wanted Hyde from the start and didn't think you would have traded him. Would have *almost* done a straight trade.

Well, I realistically knew that McCoy and Hyde were the only RBs you'd be interested in. And McCoy is off limits for now.

And we essentially did do a straight up trade... I gave you Hyde for Lynch. And I moved up four spots in the draft.

I've never had Lynch on any of my fantasy teams. And I actually thought he wasn't worth drafting in the early rounds last year... Kept thinking Michael/Turbin would develop bigger roles.

Now that I have him, he'll look like Chris Henry and Michael/Turbin will play huge roles.

Yea he was BPA for me in the draft last year. After winning, you feel like you can dump someone like him and replace him with someone younger and be ok.

Yea he was BPA for me in the draft last year. After winning, you feel like you can dump someone like him and replace him with someone younger and be ok.

Hyde is now a first ballot Hall of Famer. I just made his career.

In all honesty, I soured a bit on Hyde during the course of his rookie season. Didn't seem fast enough and he has a running style that I don't think will be very durable in this league.

That's why I was willing to let him go for a guy with only 1-2 years left.

But we'll see.

I've never had Lynch on any of my fantasy teams. And I actually thought he wasn't worth drafting in the early rounds last year... Kept thinking Michael/Turbin would develop bigger roles.

Now that I have him, he'll look like Chris Henry and Michael/Turbin will play huge roles.

Yea I gotta hold c micheals even longer for this bs

Btw... Since my trades probably won't go through till tomorrow or Sunday, do not drop Ruthlessraper and Lynch from my rosters if they're not marked keepers. Lol

I'll try to stay on top of this and get it done by Sunday morning, but it just depends when the trades go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back