Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw... Since my trades probably won't go through till tomorrow or Sunday, do not drop Ruthlessraper and Lynch from my rosters if they're not marked keepers. Lol

I'll try to stay on top of this and get it done by Sunday morning, but it just depends when the trades go through.

They are completed. Get everything sorted so we don't have massive issues

is there a way to change how long it takes to go through...i dont think anyone will veto anything, or do anything shady...maybe max like 12 hours...maybe like 4 or 6 or instantly lol

is there a way to change how long it takes to go through...i dont think anyone will veto anything, or do anything shady...maybe max like 12 hours...maybe like 4 or 6 or instantly lol

Nah no big reason to change them. However I can always commish execute if they need to be sped up like in RSBs case

How long is each pick?

Gonna give each pick 8 hours. Give or take. No longer than 16 if something happens.

We are doing this as an email draft like our startup. Easiest way to get everything accomplished on everyone's time frame. There isn't timer built into the site so we will just monitor is manually

I'd like to get back into the top 4, but I feel like I'll be better off rolling with the picks I've compiled.

But if anyone (top 10) wants to make an offer, I'll entertain it.

Some surprising drops in this league. I might manage to find a few bye week guys.
Yeah there are a few decent guys out there. No one has me too excited though.

For the most part my decisions were easy and were made months ago. The only two guys I kinda hated to let go were Matt Asiata and Heath Miller. But Asiata was extremely boom or bust last year and now Peterson is back. And Heath is getting old and I have 3 younger TEs with upside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back