Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there are a few decent guys out there. No one has me too excited though.

For the most part my decisions were easy and were made months ago. The only two guys I kinda hated to let go were Mart Asiata and Heath Miller. But Asiata was extremely boom or bust last year and now Peterson is back. And Heath is getting old and I have 3 younger TEs with upside.

Yea, Miller is actually a guy I will look at considering Witten doesn't have much left and Feelner was also boom or bust.

Yeah I think Heath might have another good year left. But I was definitely keeping Dwayne Allen and Jordan Cameron. Scott Chandler is a guy I didn't plan on keeping but since he's in New Enland now I figured I'd see what the Brady factor could do for him.

I think this draft will be pretty interesting. After the first few guys it's pretty wide open as far as rankings go IMO. And I'm curious as to when the first FAs will start coming off the board.

I think this draft will be pretty interesting. After the first few guys it's pretty wide open as far as rankings go IMO. And I'm curious as to when the first FAs will start coming off the board.

Late third round. Just by the numbers that seems when the vet player will probably look more appealing than some rookie they don't know anything about.

I'm in a similar boat. But if I hit on 1-2 of my FA late round guys I'll be happy.
Top to bottom I like my team a lot, I just need to tie up a couple loose ends to really like what I have, thats part in why I took a chance on Jimmy Garoppolo, hopefully he shows his stuff while Brady is gone and a team trades for him so he can play for me, Rivers is great for now, but 2-3 years what.... I dont see any future franchise QB's coming out either so good luck to you guys with old QB's, I have Bortles sitting around collecting dust if anyone wants...

Top to bottom I like my team a lot, I just need to tie up a couple loose ends to really like what I have, thats part in why I took a chance on Jimmy Garoppolo, hopefully he shows his stuff while Brady is gone and a team trades for him so he can play for me, Rivers is great for now, but 2-3 years what.... I dont see any future franchise QB's coming out either so good luck to you guys with old QB's, I have Bortles sitting around collecting dust if anyone wants...

After my first two picks - I'm pretty happy with my team as well. Qb could be an issue going forward but teddy could always surprise in year two. Kaep keeps his team alive with his legs.

Not a fan of drafting a rookie QB in the first round. Way too much bust potential

After my first two picks - I'm pretty happy with my team as well. Qb could be an issue going forward but teddy could always surprise in year two. Kaep keeps his team alive with his legs.

Not a fan of drafting a rookie QB in the first round. Way too much bust potential
Teddy will be good, Ill trade you Bortles for him..

I really like my team from top to bottom as well. Puts me in a good position heading into the draft because I don't feel the need to reach for a particular position. QB and RB could become issues in a year or two but for this season at least I should be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back