Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the bet?
He bet 1000 k that I couldn’t draft a te after whichever idiot tight end he drafted that would outproduce him. So I took the bet and took gates lol

It was whoever he tooknlate in the second he swore he was tryna trade up to get in the first

He bet 1000 k that I couldn’t draft a te after whichever idiot tight end he drafted that would outproduce him. So I took the bet and took gates lol

It was whoever he tooknlate in the second he swore he was tryna trade up to get in the first
Burton will be much better than Gates

@Ensconatus

I was reeeeeal close to adding Scott last night, I just don’t think the Saints are gonna roll with him as the #2 for long. But an injury to Kamara would make him an interesting prospect. I was reading about him last night, has a Sproles like vibe about him.

Verdict is still out on Funchess. He was probably my best WR3 option but I’ve got youth in Ridley and Sutton plus I’m hoping Geronimo steps up big this year.

Happy to get an extra first for next year and it gives Brave a better shot at making a run so win win for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back