Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a bit of an overpay on Brave’s part, but in all honesty, if you are pushing for a run, that might do it in his case.
I'm not convinced Funchess is really much of an upgrade over Sanu if we're talking making a run in 2018. Maybe it'll work out but I wouldn't have done it.

I'm not convinced Funchess is really much of an upgrade over Sanu if we're talking making a run in 2018. Maybe it'll work out but I wouldn't have done it.
My 1st round picks have been meh so far, I'm trying somthing different that could put me over the top.

At worst I'm exactly where I was this same time last year.

Got a 3rd pick back for Sanu too. Just unloading him for somthing was a good move on it's own. I dont trust that guy to get me 10 points a week anymore.

My 1st round picks have been meh so far, I'm trying somthing different that could put me over the top.

At worst I'm exactly where I was this same time last year.

Got a 3rd pick back for Sanu too. Just unloading him for somthing was a good move on it's own. I dont trust that guy to get me 10 points a week anymore.
I see why you did it. I don't think it was terrible or anything. I just think you probably could've got a better receiver than Funchess for that package (maybe minus getting a 3rd back).

Cam pretty boom or bust though. So if he has one of his baller years it very well could end up working out great for you.

I see why you did it. I don't think it was terrible or anything. I just think you probably could've got a better receiver than Funchess for that package (maybe minus getting a 3rd back).

Cam pretty boom or bust though. So if he has one of his baller years it very well could end up working out great for you.
I've been trying to secure a better WR3 for months. Nothing came of that.

I might have had Shepard for 3 picks and Ted Ginn, would that have been better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back