Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we consulted thaky and Dave when they were booted?
well considering they started dropping all their players, i would say this is not the same circumstances

they fucked everyone over, you are just being a whiny bitch about me not preferring this league over beaver

Last edited by a moderator:
well considering they started dropping all their players, i would say this is not the same circumstances

they ****ed everyone over, you are just being a whiny ***** about me not preferring this league over beaver
No. I’ve been in this league since day 1. Don’t care what league you prefer but if you ain’t a serious owner wtf you here? Tired of the ridiculous turnover in this league

No. I’ve been in this league since day 1. Don’t care what league you prefer but if you ain’t a serious owner wtf you here? Tired of the ridiculous turnover in this league
so you should drive another person out, good thinking, im sure that will fix it

the only players left from that trash squad are derek carr, adam vinitieri, bilal powell, and pierre garcon

oh and i didnt have a 1st when i took over

that team was barren
so you mean to tell me you stripped that roster down to nothing and added a bunch of trash players and thats the other guys fault from 3 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back