Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Sorry Dusty.
Eh, I basically traded what is (most likely) a very late 2019 2nd and a 2020 2nd for what is (most likely) a very early 2nd. Shit happens. I can live with it. I'd still be fine with keeping him for the future as I don't question his talent. Only moving him because I initially traded for him solely to stack up for this year.

Man I hope Falcons don’t try to sign Coleman to a long term deal. I have him in another dynasty. Word is the team may sign Coleman and then cut Freeman in 2019.

As for the trade, there's no rule against vondy making trades while he still owns the team. And imo he's winning that trade thinking 2019 and beyond anyway.

But if you guys are really butthurt about it ensc can make a decision and I'm fine with whatever. I will say this though, if it ends up getting canceled vondy needs to say right here and now that he is 100% out. No "plan on"... "most likely".... "probably". You're just out. I'm not gonna have this trade get canceled and then vondy inevitably decide to keep the team (which to be completely honest is what I fully expect to happen anyway).

Ehh I don’t see that it needs to be vetoed but in the future I’d say it makes sense that if someone is “for sure quitting” then he shouldn’t make trades that have no impact on the current season.

Ehh I don’t see that it needs to be vetoed but in the future I’d say it makes sense that if someone is “for sure quitting” then he shouldn’t make trades that have no impact on the current season.
I'll believe he's quitting when I see it. Vondy is basically the Brett Favre of this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back