Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw it as a good move for the team, regardless of if im in charge next yr or not
Yeah, honestly could pay off huge for whoever owns that team next year (spoiler alert: it's you). He's still only 26 and a proven stud. I wasn't exactly thrilled with moving him for that but like I said I acquired him as win-now piece and obviously that didn't work out. So figured move him for a decent pick and maybe I can use that to pick up someone else who might actually help me this year.

Yeah, honestly could pay off huge for whoever owns that team next year (spoiler alert: it's you). He's still only 26 and a proven stud. I wasn't exactly thrilled with moving him for that but like I said I acquired him as win-now piece and obviously that didn't work out. So figured move him for a decent pick and maybe I can use that to pick up someone else who might actually help me this year.
I’ll give you a 3rd and Morris

a8pbmlen3ms11.png

Guy on reddit with 11 upvotes just said Freeman is worth two late firsts.

I don’t agree at all, of course, this is the same group that thought McKinnon was gonna be a superstar.
Reddits player values tend to be way high in general. I thinks he's certainly worth a late 1st. I mean, you can argue he's "worth" more than that, but the question is will anybody actually pay it. And I don't think there's many out there who would.

Looking for RB help. Got the following to work with:

2019 2nd (potentially 2.1 since it's Owen's pick)
Jimmy Graham
Christian Kirk
DJ Moore
Jay Ajayi (if you're tanking this year)

Super desperate for RB at this point with all the injuries. Totally willing to overpay for the right guy.* In addition to the list I posted in my last post I'm willing to work with my 1st as well.

*Right guy is not your crappy RB5 who gets 5-6 touches per game.

He still playing? I thought he already got inducted into the HoF.

Seriously, I'm not opposed but he's certainly not one of the "right guys" I mentioned I'd overpay for.
I paid a 3rd for him expecting a year of service

Here I am 3 years later still reaping the benefits

Who knows when Gore retires, hes still pretty solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back