Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont know or care about the lotto ball issues, just fix the damn scheduling and I'll be happy

We shouldn't replay teams before playing every team first

Extra lotto ball is assigned to your original pick.
Wait a sec, so what’s the incentive for me to try to win the consolation bracket if the ball is gonna go to the pick I traded 8 weeks ago?

This is a tank rule then, and stupid.

How come everyone was just telling me last week in shoutbox to just win the consolation bracket to get the extra ball when I was complaining that Dee was gonna end up winning against Le’Veon by dude hadn’t set a lineup?

Consolation bracket ball and worst record should be completely independent of themself, for this exact reason.

@Ensconatus

Wait a sec, so what’s the incentive for me to try to win the consolation bracket if the ball is gonna go to the pick I traded 8 weeks ago?
The incentive is you still own your 2nd/3rd/etc. and winning the extra lotto ball could still, potentially, help those picks. This just comes along with the territory when you trade your 1st.

How come everyone was just telling me last week in shoutbox to just win the consolation bracket to get the extra ball when I was complaining that Dee was gonna end up winning against Le’Veon by dude hadn’t set a lineup?

Consolation bracket ball and worst record should be completely independent of themself, for this exact reason.

@Ensconatus
IDK why they were telling you that. But it wasn't me. And I imagine it wasn't Ensc either.

This is a tank rule then, and stupid.

@Ensconatus
The lotto assigns your draft position. If you get 1st then you’ll pick 1st in every round. Since you traded your first round pick it means 520 would use your first round pick whether it’s 1st-6th.

Do you have Dees first? If so then you could hope he ends up with 1st overall pick. If he does then you’ll get the 1st overall pick but your 2nd, 3rd etc would be wherever your lotto pick ended up.

I really don’t understand how this is confusing.

The lotto assigns your draft position. If you get 1st then you’ll pick 1st in every round. Since you traded your first round pick it means 520 would use your first round pick whether it’s 1st-6th.

Do you have Dees first? If so then you could hope he ends up with 1st overall pick. If he does then you’ll get the 1st overall pick but your 2nd, 3rd etc would be wherever your lotto pick ended up.

I really don’t understand how this is confusing.
It’s confusing because now I have no reason to set a lineup for the consolation bracket, which deincentivises me to continue playing.

I can’t tell you how many people told me last week “just win the consolation bracket and you’ll get the extra ball, increasing your odds of getting the 1st overall”.

This doesn’t make sense.

It’s confusing because now I have no reason to set a lineup for the consolation bracket, which deincentivises me to continue playing.

I can’t tell you how many people told me last week “just win the consolation bracket and you’ll get the extra ball, increasing your odds of getting the 1st overall”.

This doesn’t make sense.
It makes perfect sense. That’s why everyone told you, you possibly traded the first overall pick.

This doesn’t make sense.
They probably didn’t realize you traded your first

The incentive is you still own your 2nd/3rd/etc. and winning the extra lotto ball could still, potentially, help those picks. This just comes along with the territory when you trade your 1st.

IDK why they were telling you that. But it wasn't me. And I imagine it wasn't Ensc either.
They probably didn’t realize he traded his first

Not their job to know...generally speaking they were right

lol calm down. It's really not that serious. And to be fair, these are all questions you should've asked before shipping off your 1st for Kirk Cousins. 100% of us (well, besides Eston) would've told you that was a horrible idea.

This is year 5 of this league and this is way we've always done it. And furthermore it's the only way to do it that even makes logical sense. As has been said several times already, the lotto sets up your spot in every single round, not just the 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol calm down. It's really not that serious. And to be fair, these are all questions you should've asked before shipping off your 1st for Kirk Cousins. 100% of us (well, besides Eston) would've told you that was a horrible idea.

This is year 5 of this league and this is way we've always done it. And furthermore it's the only way to do it that even makes logical sense. As has been said several times already, the lotto sets up your spot in every single round, not just the 1st.
Cousins def worth a first

This doesn’t make sense.
Jwill mad he gonna have to win me a ball and pay
Me $50

@Fry
@Scarecrow
@JCBRAVE
@SawdustMan

is this for real? If so this is the dumbest rule ever. The consolation ball should be added to whomever wins the bracket, not to whoever owns the pick, right?
I ain’t winning you sh*t. I’m not even gonna set a goddam lineup.

The reason the lotto ball HAS to effect your original pick is because it would create chaos if I had to change each pick manually post the lotto.

Generally you still have reason to win that lotto ball, if you have a second or third... you could help your chances of getting a high pick each round. -unless you don’t own any of your original picks- then yes, you are better off bombing.

Also- bombing in the toilet bracket doesn’t change the regular season finish. I use the last week of the regular FF season to determine the bottom 6 teams lotto position.

Bomb away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back