Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could argue about half of every round is a reach, but not too many bad picks.
True. It's hard to really call any pick a reach in dynasty (with a few exceptions, *ahem ahem*). Because it's all about how each individual sees each player. If you really like a guy and take him "two rounds too early" but he ends up leading the league at his position, well then that really wasn't much of a reach after all.

True. It's hard to really call any pick a reach in dynasty (with a few exceptions, *ahem ahem*). Because it's all about how each individual sees each player. If you really like a guy and take him "two rounds too early" but he ends up leading the league at his position, well then that really wasn't much of a reach after all.

Basically. Makes for a weird talent spread

As long as the team isn't complete garbage...
Yeah. I was thinking though surely we could come up with some incentives or something to bring someone in if that were the case. Give them the #1 pick. Waive their entry fee. Maybe even we all give him one halfway decent player from our team. (I don't really like that idea but it's better than the league going belly up.)

Yeah. I was thinking though surely we could come up with some incentives or something to bring someone in if that were the case. Give them the #1 pick. Waive their entry fee. Maybe even we all give him one halfway decent player from our team. (I don't really like that idea but it's better than the league going belly up.)

Yup, we can definitely deal with that when or if it arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back