Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former police officer I'll state a fact as I know it. Anyone can swear out a warrant for almost anything against anyone.(bunch of a words there)
Once it gets to court it will get dropped I bet.

Titanville said:
Bet this one is settled out of court.

"If it ever makes it to court, I don't know. I just want him to know what he did was wrong and I want him to apologize. If he would apologize, I would probably just drop it,'' Caldwell said."

Yup, looks like we got ourselves a cash grab. Sounds like Robert Gaddy. All he wanted was an apology too. Oh, and a check.

I think the Big Man should have gotten out of his truck, calmy walked over to the person(s) harrassing him, drawn a pump gun and hand cannon and shot each one in the head like Pacman would have.
terminator_altes_bild.jpg

Pacman should teach Albert a thing or two about keeping it real.:lol3:

Juwan Howard just got busted for shoplifting. lol . $2000 watch. Wait till you see the video. The look on his face is priceless as he slips the watch into his pocket. You just never know what these athletes are going to do next...

I wonder if James Bond's eyesight could be getting bad. He is pretty old now, right? :p

I remember a lady yelling and cussing me one day for almost hitting her car....but the thing was I was far away from her car. She was going crazy, like she was off her meds. Me and my uncle who was riding with me just laughed and wondered what she thought she was seeing.

Then there was the time and old lady pulled right out in front of me like I wasn't even there. I rearended here, she went into the ditch, and I pulled over right in front of her. She then went to asking everyone who pulled over "where was that big truck that just hit me?!"......I was in a little Mustang :whoop:

She couldn't find her glasses....did she even have them on when she left the house? hhhhmmmm

How do some of these people get and retain licences? :bonk2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back