Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not sure his personality would benefit the team much, secondly he was trying to get in as a TE, we have enough of those. It's only after the Chiefs saw him in camp they decided to let him try for tackle. And we all know how the Titans feel about tackles below 300 pounds.

He'd be a bad influence?? the guy was an absolute animal, he made Jon Runyan look like a girl scout. He was the perfect mean SOB to put at RT. Can he still play? I'd gladly take a chance on him like we did on KVB.

I mean how did we sleep on Kyle Turley?

Dangermode said:
I mean come on. He'd be perfect to throw in the mix.

Well, the coaches actually fell asleep at one of his musical performances:)) . He's back in the same offense as the Ram's used to run. I don't remember the other 31 teams beating his door down.

the back problems concern me, but I have zero problem with acquiring an OLman with some attitude, fire or a pulse. Someone who wants to play not just get paid.

Vigsted said:
Actually I believe it was an opponents helmet...

That would be impressive to see him throw a opponents helmet especially if the guy was still in it.

Just what we need a loud mouth O-Lineman who will question the QBs calls and get BS holding calls because he pisses off the refs. :hmm:

What's that basketball coach that threatened to kill the other coach? Hey he was still a good coach, give Turley a 2nd chance :lol: Besides, sounds like Martz could piss off anyone. Seems like him and Billick should pal around.

Oh but then there's the back problems and massive weight loss....too bad :sad2:

Come on....Turley has been out of the league for something like two years with back problems. He recently questioned whether his back can take the pounding of playing O-line...he was trying to land a gig as a TE or perhaps a DE.

I wish Turley the best, and maybe he'll have a KVB-esque resurgence....but I doubt it. At this point, I'd say he's a long shot to land a roster spot with any NFL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back