Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collins is a drunk has been since he lost the SB. I use to work with a freind of his, they guy has serious issues.

I live close enough to Chokeland to hear the whinning about his play.

Collins is a bag of cobras we do not want to open. Do we really want the leftovers from the Chokeland Faiders? :barf:

BlazingArrow#9 said:
Collins is a drunk has been since he lost the SB. I use to work with a freind of his, they guy has serious issues.

I live close enough to Chokeland to hear the whinning about his play.

Collins is a bag of cobras we do not want to open. Do we really want the leftovers from the Chokeland Faiders? :barf:

Nope.... Billy will do. Who knows? He may surprise us all and be good enough to compete for a spot in the pro bowl :ha: Maybe not that good, but he is a smart deep passing QB. He just needs to up his awareness of 300 pound guys wanting to break his arm.... or his head... Go Billy!!!

TitanJeff said:
I think you have to ask yourself whether Bennett's lack of production was due to the system or his inability to get open. We know the Pat's offense is designed to spread the ball around which limited Givens's numbers.

If Bennett played on NE as the #2 WR he would have put up similar or better numbers than Givens IMO. Givens is no more proven as the #1, go to guy who attracts the more difficult matchups. What Givens gives us is another solid vet, like Bennett and I would not be surprised if Bennett's numbers are better than Givens at years end.

Bennett and Brown are two guys I wouldn't mind seeing us extend if we could do it at a decent price. Brown at a decent price would be a real nice compliment to White over the next 4 years and with Bennett and Givens we would have our WRs position solid also for the next 4 years.

Givens and Bennett are a good combination of recievers, I wouldn't mind seeing them line up at #1 and #2 for a number of years to come, unless Calico has a breakout season or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back