Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I thought that this would be the offseason that we would finally shake the "Injury Bug." Its early in the offseason but it seems that things havent changed:

Calico (calf)
Givens (ankle),
Orr (shoulder)
Jones (knee)
Roby (hamstring)
Williams (wrist)
Guenther (Wrist)
White (hamstring)
Loper (wrist)

Is this just luck of the draw or does this fall on the conditioning coach? I personally blame the conditioning coach. I can understand one or two seasons but this bug has been around to long!:suspect:

Da Architek said:
I thought that this would be the offseason that we would finally shake the "Injury Bug." Its early in the offseason but it seems that things havent changed:

Calico (calf)
Givens (ankle),
Orr (shoulder)
Jones (knee)
Roby (hamstring)
Williams (wrist)
Guenther (Wrist)
White (hamstring)
Loper (wrist)

Is this just luck of the draw or does this fall on the conditioning coach? I personally blame the conditioning coach. I can understand one or two seasons but this bug has been around to long!:suspect:

Don't know but glad Andre is not on that list.....

way to jinx it and make a thread called injury bug! :doh:
now when it strikes we will all know where to post.
priest.gif

Save Us Reynaldo!:ha:

You should probably take White off that list since he was injured when he got here. Can't really blame anyone on the Titans staff for that (except for the front office for drafting him).

Yes, I think it is the conditioning coach, these injuries mount up and its been consistent over the past few years.

Can't just be a coincidence.

TitanJeff said:
I would like to know if these injuries are any more or less than the average NFL team.
me too. Does anybody know if the Kats use the same conditioning Staff/routines as the Titans

TitanJeff said:
I would like to know if these injuries are any more or less than the average NFL team.

I know the 49ers had a tonne of injuries last year.

But look at the Colts, they don't ever seem to have many injuries and if they do there not key starters like Manning, Harrison, Sanders etc.

calico was doing pretty good untill he got injured i still believe he could be an elite reciver if it wasnt for all them injurys

Da Architek said:

Calico (calf)
Givens (ankle),
Orr (shoulder)
Jones (knee)
Roby (hamstring)
Williams (wrist)
Guenther (Wrist)
White (hamstring)
Loper (wrist)

Well Givens is back, Jones got hurt in a game last year and White was injured comin out of college. Eliminate them and you only have six out of the seventy or more players out there. Not too bad. It seems extra ugly cause alot of these guys are fighting for spots and we'd love to see them out there right now.

I dont understand why Jones wouldnt count. This injury came from no contact on the field. He ran a route and just fell down if i believe. I dont know if its we arent stretching correctly but something needs to be done asap. This has been going on for at least 3 years.

NYTitansFan said:
calico was doing pretty good untill he got injured i still believe he could be an elite reciver if it wasnt for all them injurys

From your lips to God's ears. As an MTSU alum I would REALLY like to see Calico succeed.

way to put the jinx on us there Architect!!!!
I agree with Gunny, Waterson is a good guy and has been around forever but these injuries keep happening. It is these nagging injuries that keep happening like pulled or strained muscles, niked up ankles etc. That is what is pointing toward the strength and conditioning coach.

Get my good ol Grandad as the conditioning coach for the Titans

With a Royal Commandos pedigree and an Eagles backgorund for expererience. Those Titans will be bang up to shape with em around:winker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back