Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tc87.jpg

look at him strut

White at Practice

Just got back from morning's practice. Lendale was there and practiced. It appeared that the heat was getting to him a little bit. He looks in better shape then he did when I saw a picture of him in mini camp. Pac was also yelling "25 is here" "25 showed up" of all people to be yelling at him about showing up for camp late, but it was funny....

I was watching White a lot, it appeared as if he was fighting off the stomach uglies.... but he may have just needed to be alone ;)

Thanks Jeff!

Unfortunately for LittleJohn, he was Washburn's sounding block for frustration today. Yikes! I wouldn't want to be in Washburn's dog house, that can't be fun!

TitanJeff said:

DT Randy Starks vomited in the end zone about 50 minutes into the workout.

Well, you certainly can't question the Tennesseans detailed coverage.... :ha:

Among the several hundred fans in attendance was one in an autographed Steve McNair Baltimore Ravens jersey.

Now I'm not a (very) violent man, but isn't that almost asking for it??

I haven't found much except that Haynesworth had to be treated for heat-related issues.

"The Tennessee Titans opted for caution Sunday by letting defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth leave practice early with heat-related dizziness. With humidity and the temperature making it feel like 105 degrees, the Titans hit the field in full pads for the first time in training camp Sunday afternoon.

Haynesworth was treated inside the Titans' locker room at Austin Peay State University and did not return.

'Albert went real hard early in practice and got dizzy,' coach Jeff Fisher said. 'We're not going to take any risks there, so we took him in to cool him off.'"

I was at the Sunday afternoon practice, and I will give you my highlights of the day. Some one else may be able to expand or give greater details.

The funniest thing of the day was when the players were warming up, a lady in front of me was hollering at some of the players. In particular, Ben Troupe, or as she called him at first, "Troupee", and tight end Jamie Petrowski whose name she butchered a few times. She would hollar, "Petrooski your looking good!". or "Troupee you need to get with it man!" She was hilarious and she had everybody around me cracking up. At the end of warmups, even the players were laughing about it.

On the field, the team worked on the running game alot, with Lendale White making his second practice. He looked good to me, but they all look good when there not getting tackled on the field. He does look quick through the hole. Travis Henry seems to look quicker to me and he looks in good shape. Chris Brown was on his back getting his groin area stretched out toward the end of practice it looked like, and was held out of the last team drill.

Volek through an interception over the middle to Lamont Thompson on a pass that looked thrown to the wrong place. O. J. Small and Bobby Wade made great catches and received applause from the fans. I missed a couple of great catches while watching the lineman. I couldn't see well enough to may any real comments about the line work done on the field. I can say that Vince Young made a run to the right side and down the line that would have been a touichdown. The guy to me looks like Calico speed and size, with the ability to throw the ball. He started out slow but made a great dump off pass on one play to Guenther who took off for a good gain. He is even fast getting the ball in the hands of the running backs to me, because he is so tall.

They ran some field goal attempts with Pacman on rush from the kicking teams left side. He looked over matched with Guenther on the left side up against him and another on rusher. He blended in with the team and looked like a teammate trying to get better. I liked what I saw from him.

I have wrote enough and I just remembered, I have nothing to mention about the great one, Renaldo Hill. Sorry Gunny, I will try to see something next time!:brow:

TommyTitan said:
I have wrote enough and I just remembered, I have nothing to mention about the great one, Renaldo Hill. Sorry Gunny, I will try to see something next time!:brow:

It Reynaldo.

50 lashings for you. :brow:

From the Tennessean report, the only mention of him was Givens making a good catch over him despite his tight coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back