Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: DE Kyle Vanden Bosch is frustrated he's not on the field as he rehabs from shoulder surgery from both a conditioning and leadership standpoint. "It is real tough. I want to keep working and keep making progress, and it is difficult when you're not on the practice field," said Vanden Bosch. "I can make strength progress and conditioning progress, but it is hard to make actual football-field-type progress when I am not out there. I feel like I have more of a leadership role this year, and it is difficult to do from the sideline. But I am just going to try and do what I can do, so when I come back I'll be ready to go." KVB has vowed to be more of a leader and is already making an impact by motivating others as he rehabs. During this week's OTAs, KVB lined up wide to the left of the quarterback and sprinted downfield as fast as he could on each snap. By the end of the week, he had company on his sideline sprints — injured players Marcus White and Daniel Loper followed his lead and joined in.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

This was my favorite part:

"I saw his crazy (butt) over there,'' Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said of Vanden Bosch. "I'm sure when some of the new guys see him do that stuff, they'll be looking at him like, 'Who the hell is that crazy guy?'

"But that's Kyle, man. That's Kyle, and you have to love him for it.''

Sunshine said:
This was my favorite part:

"I saw his crazy (butt) over there,'' Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said of Vanden Bosch. "I'm sure when some of the new guys see him do that stuff, they'll be looking at him like, 'Who the hell is that crazy guy?'

"But that's Kyle, man. That's Kyle, and you have to love him for it.''
that wasnt in the article

KVB is the man. I predict another pro bowl appearance. Now that Keith doesn't have to cover all three linebacker spots maybe he can shine and make it too.

I think we're going to be favorably impressed with our defensive improvement this year. I can't wait to watch KVB lay some people out this year. I'll have my jersey by preseason...

KamikaZ said:
Why? He has the best motivation and motor on this team. Players like that aren't one-year wonders, barring injury.

cos i'm a worry wart. :brow:

you just dont know what to expect from someone who came out of no where and had a great season.

But playing the Texans should be good for 6 sacks for him this season.

he would have been second in the NFL if he was allowed to actually have his SACKS against Gayton not be negated by the refs.

So between Carr and Gayton that is 8 right there - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back