Status
Not open for further replies.
White didn't show any signs (imo) of being out of shape or discontent
he went in , ran hard and moved some chains
he should be ready to take over by week 8

Bulluck said:
he was also wasn't running behind the Titan's first team OLine

of course there isn't much of a difference

You're not kidding, from what I saw Pillar and Olson got schooled by the Bronco's DTs.

I think LenDale will be starting in the opener if he has another couple games like he did today. I want to see him given an opportunity to start in the preseason to see what he can do with the 1st teams on the field.

Sucks Nash looked good yesterday. I think there is a big problem here with this team, and I have the sinking feeling that we don't have enough time, or the right people, to correct it this year. Our bright spots will be few, I'm afraid.

LenDale did look good, but I think his playing weight is going to go up some more. I think he'll end up around 235, maybe a little more. I do like how his moementum gave Young what he needed to sustain that drive and come away with a TD.

My guess is this duo starts much sooner rather than later if things continue to look ugly.

Titans2008 said:
I want to see him given an opportunity to start in the preseason to see what he can do with the 1st teams on the field.

Agreed, they should have planned to rotate Brown, Henry and White as the starters for these pre-season games to see how each mesh with the 1st string offence.

Vigsted said:
Agreed, they should have planned to rotate Brown, Henry and White as the starters for these pre-season games to see how each mesh with the 1st string offence.

I also think they'll do that with VY. As it appears that he'll be the starter on this team sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back