Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Well we knew it was coming just a matter of when Mcnair is no longer a Titan.
He was the last player from the Super Bowl run and they are all gone.

Volek I guess will be the starter OH MAN IS THIS GOING TO BE A LONG SEASON AGAIN!!!!!!?????

Titan Country let your voice be heard.

Does Billy Volek = Cody Carlson?

Went 2-14 the year we start Cody after Warren took off for Minnesota. Moon led the Vikings to the playoffs that year.

Billy Volek

p1_volek_getty.jpg

:whoop:The Great White Hope:whoop:​

We have a lot more talent on the team than we did when Carlson took over. Moon left along with a bunch of other players because the cap was instituted and we were way over it. That was a major purging if I remember right? Can anyone confirm. I think we are in better shape this time around.

I guess the real question should be how soon do you think he really stays as the starter with inVince sitting on the sidelines and you know the fans of Tennessee will be chomping at the bit for him to get in and play ASAP. So how long will Volek be the starter?

adamwinn51 said:
We have a lot more talent on the team than we did when Carlson took over. Moon left along with a bunch of other players because the cap was instituted and we were way over it. That was a major purging if I remember right? Can anyone confirm. I think we are in better shape this time around.

When Moon left we also lost both starting vet tackles on our O-line. That was a receipt for disaster.

TitansCountry25 said:
I guess the real question should be how soon do you think he really stays as the starter with inVince sitting on the sidelines and you know the fans of Tennessee will be chomping at the bit for him to get in and play ASAP. So how long will Volek be the starter?

Don't let V Young be this years Alex Smith!

With McNair gone, time to bring in Ty Law to strengthen that defence. Keep the opposing team under double digits and our kicker, whoever he is, will put up 4 field goals for the wins.

TitansCountry25 said:
...Mcnair is no longer a Titan.
Not true. Zach Piller, Benji Olsen, and Craig Hendrichs were all on the '99 Superbowl team.

A receipt is a written acknowledgement that a specified article or sum of money has been received. The term is also used occasionally as a synonym for recipe.

LOL :ha: :whoop:

Bipolar, man I thought you were making that up until I checked the link. That is crazy. I'm gonna start using receipt in the place of recipe.

Let the Volek Era BEGIN! Woohooo!

Hoffa said:
Not true. Zach Piller, Benji Olsen, and Craig Hendrichs were all on the '99 Superbowl team.

That reminds me, I love Craig Hentrich. Sure am glad he's still around. I'd buy a Hentrich jersey, but it's a depressing reminder of the state of your offence if you're forking out the money for a punter's jersey.

...Funny, I never expected to reply to a McNair departure topic with something like that. Regardless... you know, there's not a lot to be said. I hate the Ravens, I hate Bus Cook, I hate these disastrous receipts. On the plus side Drew Bennett's receptions should go back up again with Volek throwing the ball. ...Just saying...

TitansCountry25 said:
Well we knew it was coming just a matter of when Mcnair is no longer a Titan.

Volek I guess will be the starter OH MAN IS THIS GOING TO BE A LONG SEASON AGAIN!!!!!!?????

Titan Country let your voice be heard.
and Let the Volek era end quickly

Actually there are 2 players left from the Super Bowl team...Craig Hentrich and Benji Olson or Zach Pillar(never can remember which one of the guards it was)

maximus said:
Actually there are 2 players left from the Super Bowl team...Craig Hentrich and Benji Olson or Zach Pillar(never can remember which one of the guards it was)
See post #13 IN THIS THREAD!!!

Making me hungry...

I dont know what kind of a 16 course meal we've got reciepts for but I hope we can add three delicious dessert courses. :brow:

Honestly I'll eat whatever we're cookin' cause I got a feelin' it's gonna be good. New Chefs Mawae, Thorton, Hope, Givens, Young and White oughta bring there own special passions to the kitchen. My guess is something savory
No,No... Sweet-No... definitely savory.

What were we talking about again?
Off to the kitchen.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back