Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
got to the espy website, and vote for vince young! he is nominate for about 4 espy's one of them is best male athlete! GO VOTE!

bigtitan53279 said:

When someone ask "Why" give them some reasons. Not some lame answer like "why not"

so here is my answer to your intelligent answer to mine. I will be voting for Lance Armstrong. Anyone that can win the Tour de France 7 straight times needs to win Male Athlete of the Decade

Ewker said:
When someone ask "Why" give them some reasons. Not some lame answer like "why not"

so here is my answer to your intelligent answer to mine. I will be voting for Lance Armstrong. Anyone that can win the Tour de France 7 straight times needs to win Male Athlete of the Decade
i wont vote for anyone who is accused of being a roid user. sorry.

bigtitan53279 said:
i wont vote for anyone who is accused of being a roid user. sorry.

Gunny, I could accuse you of being murderer but I would have to prove it. Does that make you quilty because I accuse you? In Lance's case no one has proven anything. He has taken more test than any other athlete and nothing has ever been proven.

Ewker said:
Gunny, I could accuse you of being murderer but I would have to prove it. Does that make you quilty because I accuse you? In Lance's case no one has proven anything. He has taken more test than any other athlete and nothing has ever been proven.
first off, as much i would like to be, im not gunny.

secondly, barry bonds has never failed a drug test either, but that didnt stop MLB to ignore when he passed babe ruth.

bigtitan53279 said:
first off, as much i would like to be, im not gunny.

secondly, barry bonds has never failed a drug test either, but that didnt stop MLB to ignore when he passed babe ruth.

so Bonds passed Ruth to move into 2nd place behind Aaron. See how MLB acts when he passes Aaron. Luckily for Bonds there are no rules (then) against steroids

I have been hanging around the forum the past couple years, finally signed up but rarely post. After reading this particular post by Ewker I wanted to add my comments.

I did finally agree on one thing that Ewker had to say: Lance deserves male athlete of the decade.

"Why?" should we vote for Vince on being the best male athlete ~ first and foremost he is a Titan. P.S. He IS our future - and sooner or later you will be thankful.

Other Reasons Include:
Willed his Team to National Championship
(Deserves both Lienert's & Bush's Heisman Trophies)
Back-to-Back Rose Bowl Wins (2 Time MVP)
2005 - 3036 Passing yds, 26 TDs, 0 Losses
Davey O'Brien Award Winner
The list goes on................:kiss:

Titan75 said:
I have been hanging around the forum the past couple years, finally signed up but rarely post. After reading this particular post by Ewker I wanted to add my comments.

I did finally agree on one thing that Ewker had to say: Lance deserves male athlete of the decade.

"Why?" should we vote for Vince on being the best male athlete ~ first and foremost he is a Titan. P.S. He IS our future - and sooner or later you will be thankful.

Other Reasons Include:
Willed his Team to National Championship
(Deserves both Lienert's & Bush's Heisman Trophies)
Back-to-Back Rose Bowl Wins (2 Time MVP)
2005 - 3036 Passing yds, 26 TDs, 0 Losses
Davey O'Brien Award Winner
The list goes on................:kiss:

still not enough for Young to get male athlete of the yr. Being a Titan (now) has nothing to do with it.

I would take what Lance did over what Young did any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back