Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: By the conclusion of Wednesday morning's training camp practice, three of the Titans five starting offensive lineman were out. C Kevin Mawae and G Benji Olson did not practice due to back spasms and G Zach Piller left the workout early because of a rib strain. Though X-rays didn't show significant damage, his status for Saturday night's game is in doubt. It is hopeful Mawae and Olson will be ready for the preseason opener. "We’re watching them," Fisher said. "At this point they’re not in any jeopardy of missing playing time Saturday, but they were still a little tight so we treated them aggressively this morning." Eugene Amano replaced Mawae at center, Jacob Bell shifted in to right guard and David Stewart moved into the right tackle spot.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Sounds like camp may have been more physical than the past few years and our guys may be much nastier this year. I'm looking forward to seeing the young guys Stewart and Looper, if they are the real deal we good be very good in the OL for several years. It will be interesting to see how well Bell has recovered and where he plays.

Im suprised since we are hearing that steward is slow footed that he hasnt had any work at guard. Amano physically is one of the most atheletic players on the TEAM. I would be nice to have another big hog in in there to gash hole for lendale to blow through.

we need to start drafting interior o-line men, because i think olsen, piller, are done soon. games are won and lost in the trenches, and we need to have a good line to protect vince young in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back